Sadr calls for demonstration in their millions next Tahrir Square Friday

2016-02-22 19:07:22 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad

Called the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, Iraqis to get out a demonstration Magdy Rady "peaceful" against all the "corrupt" and "Daasha" in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad on Friday, warning of "severe" economic crisis, security and other "poor."

Sadr said in a statement: "aspects of the national Divine this appeal .. and the eye of the Hebrew and hearts to apt .. aspects of my appeal and despair Iatsrna with this avalanche of corruption .. aspects of my appeal and the people in affluence poverty and fear, hunger and underdevelopment, robberies and assassinations."
He said al-Sadr, "aspects of my words, each national jealous and every lover of his country, and for all sentient knows what will land on Iraq from a severe economic crisis, and the crisis of security deteriorating, made ​​in a few days", calling for a "crawling from all parts of Iraq together in brought us blessed this .. To pretend demonstration Magdy Rady (peaceful) to those who are behind the wall, but Nrab each and every corrupt Daasha .. to be hand in hand with the security forces and the popular crowd .. and hand in hand with the sick and wounded and the poor and the oppressed to lift them out of their reality bitter and painful realities. "

He expressed the chest at the end of his statement welcomed the "every Iraqi Sharif wants reform and hated corruption and wants to live well Abrim and security," noting that "our appointment Tahrir Square."

The Salah al-Obeidi, a spokesman for the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr said, on Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi "missed" a great opportunity, stressing that he could "cross" the crisis in the country.

It is noteworthy that al-Sadr announced, in the (February 13, 2016), for a reformist project that includes political, security, economic and regulatory aspects.

Link