10-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Ghost] SHABBI'S SPEECH GIVEN LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ IS NOW BEING RE-BROADCAST EVERY HOUR IN IRAQ. HE SAID HE WAS NOT CALLING THE R/V AT THIS TIME, BUT ALL INDICATORS PRESENTLY ARE POINTING IN THE EXACT DIRECTION WE HAVE BEEN WANTING. INTEL IS COMING IN AT A VERY RAPID PACE INDICATING ACTIVITY IS TRANSPIRING AS WE SPEAK--MAY BE MORE REPORTABLE INTEL LATER

10-11-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan site] CBI KNOWS HOW MUCH DINAR IS OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR RELATIVE TO THE R/V. BANKS ARE PREPARED PRESENTLY--ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION FROM CBI.

10-11-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE 1 FACTOR CRITICAL TO OUR BLESSING THAT NEED'S CLARIFICATION ON. IN SHABBI'S SPEECH HE STATED THE NEXT PAY PERIOD OF THE IRAQI'S OFFICIALS AND GOVERMENT OFFICIALS ON NOVEMBER 3RD WOULD REFLECT THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE. THIS MEANS THE RV WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD TO BE PUT INTO EFFECT PRIOR TO THAT DATE. WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THIS EVENT PRESENTLY. INTEL IS FLOWING LIKE WATER AND AT THIS POINT ANYTIME IS A POSSIBILITY. I WILL POST SPECIFICS WHEN I HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

10-11-2011 Guru Jonnywg no new news this afternoon...nothing really new, except no bad news...we again are awaiting the processing. re wf [Wells Fargo]...same as last night...iqd recognized but not completely activated

10-11-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT IS ABSOLUTELY ALL GREAT NEWS AND IM JUST WONDERING WHERE THE RATE WILL FALL, THAT IS A TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION, I FEEL IT WILL BE THE END OF OCTOBER. IT CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME, IM JUST BLESSED TO HAVE CERTAIN INFORMATION. SUPPOSEDLY ANNOUNCED THE RV IN IRAQ, I HAVE BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND WILL KNOW THAT IN ABOUT 3 HOURS. I DONT THINK THEY MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN IRAQ, PLEASE DONT SAY I SAID THAT.

10-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] "CBI AUCTIONS HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO THE RV.... THE DAY IS JUST BEGINNING AND IT IS FULL OF SURPRISES!"

10-11-2011 Guru Jonnywg all processes in the bank are still active. my contacts are now headed to WF where the screens have changed again. iraq did not post new rates today for the first time (on a non religious or holiday) since 2005...good news out of iraq regarding our situation. stay calm and grounded...we are near the end

10-11-2011 Guru SonnyI there auctions have sucked back in trillions and trillions back to shabbs, drying the banks up, selling them a soon to be less valued currency (usd) for a more powerful currency (dinar), it makes a lot of sense, it would fight corruption from the banks, shabbs has to worry about the banks stealing from themselves. the auctions are a iraq inter-bank trading rate, not the trade rate, it could rv on an auction day, not sayin it will but it could. it appears shabbs has taken every step to raise the value, he has sucked trillion and trillions back to cbi, he got 85% of debt waived. shabbs plan seems to be complete, and i would think it will rv pretty quick

10-11-2011 Guru Freeway Bill There is no reason for this RV to have not happened. I believe that little things are causing it to go day by day that have not much to do with Iraq. The US dealing with China is not a big problem. I think IMO, that we are within hours, days, NOT WEEKS. I feel real comfortable with an RV by Thursday, JMO, based on what I am hearing and ...seeing.

10-11-2011 Guru Med EITHER PARLIAMENT DOES ALL 3 READINGS AND IT IS DONE THE WAY SHABIBI WANTED THEM TOO, BUT UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING, OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE NOT AT LEAST NOT TILL AFTER NOV 20TH... I NEVER SAW THIS BREAK COMING. I AM WATCHING TO SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF CBI. ALL THE ATTENTION HAS TO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE INFLATION INDEX AND IF THEY ARE CALLING FOR ACTION BY CBI AND WHAT IS SHABIBI'S RESPONSE. WILL THIS END THIS YEAR. MY HONEST OPINION, YES. THIS DRAFT WILL NOT GO INTO 2012. IT WILL GO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IN 2011

10-11-2011 Guru Jonnywg good rv morning for sure, we are in the right position at this very minute...the banks are in countdown mode... we are poised for rv. it could have already happened and we just do not know. i have given my word to 2 major banks not to share details until they become facts ...HOWEVER, as at yesterday, the front screens at the banks started to adjust the iqd...i feel we are in countdown

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1aVYRqZ00