The true value of the iqd - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The true value of the iqd

Re: The true value of the iqd

Quote Originally Posted by popeye7 View Post
    I have to ask Kblp.. Are you invested?... And if not, why are you here?... If this does not come to fruition, then you can declare "I told you so!"... But as it stands, Iraq's currency is extremely undervalued, and it due for an increase...

You of course have the freedom to comment as you well know, and have done... But why waste your time in doing so at the moment... Especially on a site that is PRO RV... This process has certainly been a marathon type situation, but it will come to pass... Why would the world have invested so much time, and resources into Iraq if not to?... These are just the physical reasons why change is coming to the Iraqi dinar to benefit this country, and the world's economy for a period of time... The spiritual ones are ultimately what are controlling this situation, as we are waiting for a particular date that no one knows except a few...

Anyway, God bless, and take care...

Popeye7
    Hello Popeye7. Would my being invested or not make any relevant difference to this discussion? As you stated this is a PRO RV site correct? With PRO sentiment comes a certain amount of PRO bias that far too often clouds or skips over pertinent facts. Putting it simply it's called pumping...you know, like you just did with the bit about Iraq's currency being way undervalued and due for an increase...it'll come to pass...why would the world invest so much time and resources into Iraq if not to?... These are all very open ended statements which denonstrate no reasonable explanation as to why the claims you make would actually come about. By definition that's called conjecture. Kinda' like claiming it's true simply because it's what you wish for. Oh riiiiiight...I see!

You clearly don't mind promoting your position that Iraq's currency value is going to increase. That is what you're saying right? Well let me ask you something...what is it exactly that you're eluding to with the "increase" you're speaking of? Remember though, you also made it clear that this increase is to benefit this country and the world's economy for a period of time, so this according to your statements, is going to be a significant change that effects the entire world's economy.
    Please be specific with 100% clarity in your answer. If you'll do that, I'll specifically answer your questions. If not, I'll treat them with the same ambiguity to specifics that you've exhibited thus far. No disrespect is intended but if we're going to have this conversation, let's both be abundantly clear on all points from start to finish. Fair enough? I patiently await your unambiguous response which hopefully will come to an actual point without a plethora of built in backdoor escape clauses. I value honest chit chat and am truly looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 08:07 PM.

You seem to be a frustrated individual, and vain arguments serve no purpose... If you are indeed invested, I cannot fathom why with the negativity that you have continued to write... But hey, to each his own...

Take care, and Go RV...

Popeye7

You seem to be a frustrated individual, and vain arguments serve no purpose... If you are indeed invested, I cannot fathom why with the negativity that you have continued to write... But hey, to each his own...

Take care, and Go RV...

Popeye7
    No sir I'm not frustrated at all, unless you count honesty and the pursuit of such as frustration. I'm simply wanting to have a conversation where both parties actually say what's on their mind rather than speaking in endless riddles that elude to a point without actually owning up to it. It seems the prospect of such a conversation has made you uncomfortable so you intentionally mislabel it as an argument. Honesty being incorrectly reframed as negativity seems a lot like cover your butt to me. A classic example of the backdoor escape clause I mentioned. But hey, to each his own as you say...
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-24-2016 at 08:19 PM.

I find it odd however, that past behavior indicates a propensity to go on and on ad nauseam as long as the subject is being discussed in such a way that omits any posting of or commitment to facts. While on the other hand, the conversation abruptly dries up the instant the abundance of generalizations are questioned and specifics are asked for. Funny how that works.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-26-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Maybe all the hidden answers are revealed through numerology and such. I for one find it impossible to embrace anything as easily biased as that. Akin to rolling the dice and proclaiming whichever number comes up is your "lucky number" after the fact. Too subjective to manipulation, whether conscious or not.

Hello Kblp..

Have you viewed the Christine Lagarde video of her press conference back in January 15, of 2014?... The IMF head brought up the subject of numerology to the National Press Club because of the relevance of it as it concerned the subject she was to speak on, and that was the world's economy...

Clues were left, but will more than likely not be discerned until the monetary reform takes place... But as much attention is being paid to the country of Iraq (today is a perfect example as you head the SC of the UN, World Bank Pres, and the IMF Head visiting this country) something is certainly afoot...

Ultimately, and as some have a difficult time fathoming, God is in control... As much build up as we have had to this reform, it is obvious that it is of significance as it pertains to the direction of our world as God's prophetic Word is fulfilled... What HE allows to be done on HIS earth by those who utilize the resources God created, and covet as if their own remains to be seen...

The number 7 is one of completion as it concerns our Creator's plan for mankind... WE are in HIS hands, and so let us celebrate the gift of life HE has granted all who believe on HIS SON, and be wise to the times we live in... These are evil times.... But one day the wickedness that pervades the earth at this point in time will be supplanted with the Kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness upon the return of the KING of kings, and LORD of lords...

This monetary reform, once it comes to pass, will be forgotten in time... But our Eternal God reigns forevermore... That is what we should be placing our hope in, and desiring to seek the will of the Sovereign Lord as it pertains to what to do with the funds received from this investment...

In the mean time enjoy a Psalm from the musical talents of Sons of Korah, and listen to the words as there will be most certainly be a sense of dread on the part of the ones who represent the principalities of darkness... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWAelRTP58

Worship God Almighty with a little Latin flair if you desire... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26WhWVH1Yc

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-27-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Our souls can be at rest Kblp.... We have been forgiven by the Son of God, and may walk before HIM with the utmost of confidence... What a gift that just keeps on giving... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfut1pKTNGY

This monetary reform is meaningless without the Lord our God at the forefront of our lives... Lets exalt HIM..... For HE is HOLY, and defines it in every way..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcqI2Layo1M

Hello Kblp..

Have you viewed the Christine Lagarde video of her press conference back in January 15, of 2014?... The IMF head brought up the subject of numerology to the National Press Club because of the relevance of it as it concerned the subject she was to speak on, and that was the world's economy...

Clues were left, but will more than likely not be discerned until the monetary reform takes place... But as much attention is being paid to the country of Iraq (today is a perfect example as you head the SC of the UN, World Bank Pres, and the IMF Head visiting this country) something is certainly afoot...

Ultimately, and as some have a difficult time fathoming, God is in control... As much build up as we have had to this reform, it is obvious that it is of significance as it pertains to the direction of our world as God's prophetic Word is fulfilled... What HE allows to be done on HIS earth by those who utilize the resources God created, and covet as if their own remains to be seen...

The number 7 is one of completion as it concerns our Creator's plan for mankind... WE are in HIS hands, and so let us celebrate the gift of life HE has granted all who believe on HIS SON, and be wise to the times we live in... These are evil times.... But one day the wickedness that pervades the earth at this point in time will be supplanted with the Kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness upon the return of the KING of kings, and LORD of lords...

This monetary reform, once it comes to pass, will be forgotten in time... But our Eternal God reigns forevermore... That is what we should be placing our hope in, and desiring to seek the will of the Sovereign Lord as it pertains to what to do with the funds received from this investment...

In the mean time enjoy a Psalm from the musical talents of Sons of Korah, and listen to the words as there will be most certainly be a sense of dread on the part of the ones who represent the principalities of darkness... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWAelRTP58

Worship God Almighty with a little Latin flair if you desire... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26WhWVH1Yc

God bless, and take care...

Popeye7

Hello again Popeye7. Yes I've watched the Lagarde press conference video you mentioned. I've watched you perform numerous calculations in numerology as well. I even watched a certain episode of Agents Of Shield which you've brought up on multiple occasions. You've used each of these things, combined with prophetic scriptures and heavy inference that they're somehow connected, as proof to an impending RV of the iraqi dinar. Being completely honest, I find any supporting facts to those claims to be nonexistent in each instance.

Earlier in this thread you asked me why I'm here. You went on to capitalize on yet another opportunity to once again make unsubstantiated claims that an iraqi dinar RV is imminent, pointing out that the grand plan for this RV is to help this country and the world's economy for a period of time. You cited that the dinar currency is severely undervalued and overdue for an increase as well as further recanting of prophetic scriptures as the basis of reasoning behind your claims. In my response to that, I made it clear that the generalizations you were heavily implying to be proof of such grandiose claims, lacked any fact or substance to support them. I went on to say that I'd answer your question if you'd answer mine with specifics rather than implied connections. You responded by stating that vain arguments served no purpose and dropped the subject.

I've rehashed all of this to come full circle in making the point which you suspected I was leading up to the last time you used this thread as your pulpit to spread unsubstantiated claims supporting an imminent RV of the dinar that is going to help this country and the rest of the world economically for a period of time.
    Many like yourself insist on making these claims while having not a single bit of proof to back them up. You heavily infer that it's prophetic. You use endless generalizations to substantiate it. You gloss over and omit any semblance of facts. You change the subject or clam up when asked for specifics or are questioned about your generalizations.

Even though you attempted to reframe our previous conversation as an argument to dodge my question and avoid personal scrutiny, I'm going to go ahead and answer yours about why I'm here.
    But first and not that I'm using it as a tool or selling point, as so many here seem to be given to do, I'm informing you that I too am a Christian.
    I'm also going to make it clear that my faith, nor yours or anyone else's, makes any of the claims about an imminent RV of the iraqi dinar true. People have been prophesying the imminent return of Jesus and the end of the world since soon after the early days of Christianity. Many of them have intentionally used those statements for personal gain, while others made them with the best of intentions, however incorrect they were at the time. Caveats of nobody knowing the time or specifics are not reasons to excuse such behavior when that behavior has the potential to cause harm in people's lives. I hope we're clear on this and I hope Christians are wise enough to consider their actions and decide if what they're currently doing is what was actually expected of them.
    I submit that linking bible prophecy to an iraqi dinar RV that's intended to help this country and the world's economy is not something that was ever expected of us as Christians, and that doing so goes directly against the premise.

I believe I've already answered the question you originally posed about why I'm here but to be perfectly clear I'll give a direct answer.
    I'm here because the subject of potential future value of the Iraqi dinar should be presented factually, and without a deceptive slant that's intended to mislead the unsuspecting. I wouldn't be here at all if this weren't happening. You don't have to tell me or anyone else the answer but, ask yourself the question and decide if your actions are in keeping with what is fair and just and what is expected of you. There are no caveats in the equation. The answer is simply yes or no.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-27-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Hello Kblp...

I have made it perfectly clear within my posts that certain dates that, when using numerology, came to numbers mentioned within Christine Lagarde's address to the prestige's National Press Club, as she made it a point to elaborate, and explain how numerology works, was a guess on my part as to the exact day.. Huge difference by what you are declaring I said... You have to admit, that was rather odd, and telling at the same time... Especially to begin a speech with something that has nothing to do with the state of the world economy.. Or does it?...

Comparing this event to the return of Jesus Christ is like comparing apple's to oranges... There have been those who have erroneously, (some sincere such as the original apostles, and John the Baptist thought that it was time for the kingdom of God to obliterate the Roman Empire during the 1st century) (There have been those who have done so for self serving purposes as well), but our Creator made it clear that all things have to be fulfilled according to what is written in HIS WORD from a prophetic standpoint, before the imminent return of the Son of God... HIS return will remedy the problems that beset mankind because of sin... The RV will not... Cannot fix a spiritual problem with a physical remedy... But with God all things are possible...

Scripture does indeed address a time when the saints of God are to tested as we near the end of this age before my Lord's 2nd coming... In Revelation chapter 3 verses 14-22 Jesus address a spiritual state that existed in the Asia Minor church of Laodicea... Apparently their wealth, and comfort in the physical realm gave these converts a false sense security from a spiritual standpoint... But such is human nature, or a carnal state of mind, in that when one's physical needs are being met, they translated it as meaning God was blessing them because HE was pleased with their spiritual state...

God allows for those who seek to please HIM to live in poverty... Our Creator also allows those who live in a state of morality that HE considers hedonistic to acquire physical wealth as well... God states HE bring rain upon the just, and the unjust... Those who place their faith in HIM must not allow ourselves to become complacent or spiritually lazy as it concerns our relationship with our Father in heaven... Acquiring wealth has, and certainly can cause one to stumble, and neglect the greatest gift which is salvation from eternal death through the Son of God Jesus Christ...

Lets read what God has to say in Revelation chapter 3 verses 14-22...

"And to the angel of the church of Laodicean's write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful, and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:
    "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold, or hot.
    "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of MY mouth,
    "Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing' and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked,
    "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich, and white garments, that you may be clothed (spiritually), that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed, and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
    "As many as I love, I rebuke, and chasten. Therefore be zealous, and repent.
    "Behold I stand at the door, and knock. If anyone hears MY voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and dine with him, and he with ME.
    "To him who overcomes, I will grant to sit with ME on MY throne as I also overcame, and sat down with My Father on HIS throne.
    "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

So this spiritual problem that existed during that the 1st century AD in the city of Laodicea, is one that has, and will rear its ugly head during the time we now live in... Which the book of Revelation is addressing... The only way these individual's witl overcome this spiritual problem due to their physical wealth is to be put through trials... Which will help those in this spiritual condition to realize that their need to overcome the flesh, and the reliance upon it to the point of it becoming their strength instead of the Chief Shepherd Jesus Christ... The Spirit of God in one can make all things possible if a person disciplines their inmost being to rely upon HIM instead of flesh as their source of guidance, and direction in this temporary physical existence...

Let us pray for one another as there have been, ironically, many who have faith in Jesus Christ that have invested in this venture... But it should not surprise any biblical students as scripture points out there would be such a time as this during the time frame we now live in...

The parable of the 10 virgins is another area of scripture that addresses the lethargic state of 5 virgins as the cares of the world supersede their relationship with Jesus Christ... So much so that their Savior declares to them in Chapter 25 of the book of Matthew verse 12, "I do not know you." Jesus did not condemn them, but wanted them to repent, and to see the error in their way... Trials do seem to draw people nearer to their Creator, and realize their weakness in the flesh... We need HIM at all times... Through good times, and bad...

So yes, there is definitely a link to this RV, and a test that will indeed be experienced by those who place their trust in Messiah... I believe that God is going to see what His children will do with the wealth acquired from this... It is biblical, and in God's wisdom, a part of HIS plan that has been known by HIM from before the foundations of the world were created...

If you do not believe it to be so, that of course is your prerogative... God reveals certain things to individuals that some may not see, nor understand right away...

Hope that makes it clear, and I hope that all of the saints of God continue to pray in hopes of keeping all things in perspective... All that is of the physical realm is fleeting...

But wealth has made even the greatest of those in their faith to stumble... God has placed examples of this within scripture in order that we understand human or the carnal nature of mankind... We must maintain our spiritual awareness, and not give into lusts that has, and can cause one to fall away from the Truth once delivered to the prophets, and saints... HE is truth, and Jesus Christ is again the GIFT that keeps on giving... If one remains steadfast in their faith...

Take care... Peace be with you...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-27-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Hi Popeye7,

Hopefully you understood that I have no problem at all with your beliefs. You believe in Jesus Christ, and you believe in an impending iraqi dinar revaluation. I find no fault in your personal choice to believe either of these things. I however take strong exception to your linking them together with intent to use one as proof of the other. You may firmly believe these things but you of all people should know that no mortal human can know it to be true in any sort of imminent time frame. To declare otherwise would be hypocritical and blasphemous.

Your comment about comparing this event to the return of Jesus Christ as being like comparing apples to oranges applies just as firmly to your correlating an iraqi dinar RV or the timing thereof to biblical prophecy. Of course there's turmoil in this world. And of course you can draw comparisons between events in modern times that would make one wonder if the final chapter is upon us. But to decree that it's so is another thing entirely. People have been doing this for hundreds of years, and each one exclaiming to be right. Someone will be eventually, but likely only because they stumbled into it.

You like to preach and share your faith to help your fellow man. That's all well and good. What happens though with those who have come to this faith based on your claims if they don't occur in the way and general time frame they've come to believe based on their understanding of your words? You don't with certainty know the answer to this of course and neither do I. It stands to reason however that the end result could just as easily culminate in them turning away from that which you seek to bring them to.

I'll say it again, linking an iraqi dinar RV to biblical prophecy, especially in any sort of time frame discernable by man is unwise, and the reasons why should be obvious. You of course are free to do as you see fit, and in no way am I inclined to believe that your behavior will be changed by anything we've discussed.

Peace be with you as well Popeye7.
    Last edited by Kblp; 03-28-2016 at 02:06 AM.