12:08 PM [bear5642] WELL IT HAS BEEN A BUSY MORNING FOR ME AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE NON STOP AND I AM NOW JUST WAITING FOR MY SOURCES TO CALL ME: FIRST - I WILL KNOW IF SHABIBI DID MAKE THIS SO CALLED ANNOUNCEMENT, SECOND - I WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ISSUE WITH CHINA AND IRAQ THIRD_ I KNOW MORE ABOUT A PROJECTED TIME OF RV AND THE ONE THING I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET IS WHERE THE RATE IS SO I HOPE THIS HELPS AND WILL COME BACK LIKE ALWAYS AS I SAID NO RV YET AND THE WEEKEND IS OVER AND TODAY IS TUESDAY MY MY HMMMMMMM

12:09 PM [bear5642] WOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS PAST 12 IM TOOOOOO BUSY

12:10 PM [bear5642] CAN SOMEONE COPY THAT FOR ME AND GET IT OUT I'M CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT OTHERS WILL HAVE TO SAY HAHAHA

12:10 PM [bear5642] LET'S SAY AROUND 4PM CENTRAL SHOULD HAVE CALL BACK FROM IRAQ AND SO ON

12:11 PM [bear5642] I'M NOT BEING COCKY I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON SO HEY WE WILL SEE

1:33 PM [bear5642] YES I AGREE AND I STILL HAVE ONE MORE CALL COMING IN TO VERIFY SOMETHING ELSE I’M BELIEVING FOR

1:33 PM [bear5642] READ MY LIPS IT WILL NOT LOP

1:34 PM [bear5642] DID SCOTTIG COME IN HERE YET????

1:34 PM [jam777] Bear5642 ... It does not sound like Shabibi to announce publically an RV ... up to a full 3 week beforehand. that goes against all principle for such a great economist as Shabibi. Does this sound right to you ??????????????????????????
1:34 PM [bear5642] JAM777 WELL HE DID

1:34 PM [bear5642] THEY DONT FOLLOW OUR RULES IS ALL I CAN SAY. WE STILL DONT KNOW THE RATE

1:35 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE IS 1 FACTOR CRITICAL TO OUR BLESSING THAT NEEDS CLARIFICATION. IN SHABBI'S SPEECH HE STATED THE NEXT PAY PERIOD OF THE IRAQI'S OFFICIALS AND GOVERMENT OFFICIALS ON NOVEMBER 3RD WOULD REFLECT THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE. THIS MEANS THE RV WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD TO BE PUT INTO EFFECT PRIOR TO THAT DATE. WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THIS EVENT PRESENTLY. INTEL IS FLOWING LIKE WATER AND AT THIS POINT ANY TIME IS A POSSIBILITY. I WILL POST SPECIFICS WHEN I HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

[CamDiesel] What speech is Okie talking about?? Nov.3???
[GHOST] OKIE WAS ADDRESSING THE SPEECH SHABBI GAVE ON IRAQI TV LAST NIGHT AND WAS RE-BROADCAST 3 TIMES[

[CamDiesel] ghost again sorry, but where and how did he do it??
[GHOST] CAM--IN IRAQ--ON TV---NOW WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

12:42 PM [jonnywg] Hi all. I’m here to spend a bit of time - no new updates at this time.

12:58 PM [jonnywg] No new news this afternoon. Gone for a couple to read earlier post from Bear

1:04 PM [jonnywg] re Wells Fargo.... same as last night..... IQD recognized but not completely activated

1:02 PM [sncpitts] jonnywg - So if it is on the front screens could we go in bank and ask them what it shows???
1:04 PM [jonnywg] sncpitts - Leave the banks alone until the process completed

1:05 PM [jonnywg] phone

1:06 PM [blackdog] jonnywg - This should be within 24 hours?
1:09 PM [jonnywg] blackdog - We will have bank results in 24 hrs

Read More Link on Right
1:12 PM [sncpitts] tdrep0008 Right but was that confirmed? That is why I was asking him to know if her heard similar
1:12 PM [jonnywg] sncpitts i have heard the details re the announcement from a 3 letter group........ but it is not verified

1:12 PM [sabana] Bear just called me and wanted you to know that he has confirmed Shabibi did make a speech publically and said he would revalue the currency no later than November 3. Can you save RV
1:13 PM [jonnywg] shabibi is awesome

1:13 PM [sncpitts] jonnywg - Another rumor is that it will come out 1:1 and then shortly after go to 8.47...[does] sound legit to you from what you are seeing on your end or BS?
1:14 PM [jonnywg] sncpitts - No comment until verified

1:12 PM [debtarheelgirl] jonnywg - From frank25 website family: I just got an e-mail. One of the forex showing 1 USD =1 IQD, and it is going live; and 1 USD = 20 VND. We are not sure yet why it is doing this we are trying to bring you more info DELTA
1:15 PM [jonnywg] debtarheelgirl Bring it on

1:18 PM [jonnywg] phone

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...post-oomf.html

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...post-oomf.html

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...-235pm-et.html

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...ptr-forum.html