Abadi Office: No escape Zebari, a walk on Ekazatan

Thursday, February 4, 2016

He denied the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi news of the escape Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari out of Iraq due to the current financial crisis. A spokesman for the office, Saad al-Hadithi, "I could see myself and the Minister of Finance in the frequent meetings before traveling, walking with difficulty and he had health problems and uses Ekazatan in his memoirs that it suffered weeks ago." He stressed, "there is not anything going finance minister escaped at all, and if he enjoys a vacation or awarded to him already, I am not familiar with that, but I assure that he had suffered the previous period of health problems and uses crutches Palmsar In any case, the escape process does not exist at all, and this does not unfounded. " And it traded as some social networking sites and news on the street for escape and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari out of Iraq under the pretext of illness, but the Ministry of Finance confirmed undergoing treatment at a hospital in the British capital London.

Link