06:36:23 est [jonnywg] We are in the right position at this very minute.......... the banks are in countdown mode......... we are poised for rv. It could have already happened and we just do not know. We will remain grounded and good or bad i will show up with the facts from the bank screen as it processes or it stops. Look I have given my word to 2 major banks not to share details untill they become facts. HOWEVER, as at yesterday, the front screens at the banks started to adjust the IQD. Ask me no questions on this.......I feel we are in countdown

[sugarbear] Are front screens better then back is there a difference?
[jonnywg] Sugarbear FRONT screens are for tellers to cashin
[jonnywg] Back screens are for I. T. PEOPLE

[Believer2] jonnywg , is it ok to ask you is this the first time the front screens are adjusting rates for iqd?
[jonnywg] Believer2 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS.....ACTE FRONT SCREENS.....WE WILL HAVE A LOOK AT IT AT 10 CST. WE WILL TRY TO GET A REPORT SOONER IF POSSIBLE. NEVER GIVE UP ........this will happen......we are blessed.........we are in the right position.......stay grounded and focused.

[jonnywg] As of right now- 8:30 est... auctions show dinar available today but NO sales and the rate has NOT been updated. I am off to get bank screen info will get back later.

8:12 AM [smokin60s] MY FRIEND IS A FORMER AGENT FAMILY IN SS and comes from inside FACT !!!! This intel I would put my life on
8:14 AM [smokin60s] Do not cash in at 1 to 1 it's going to 8.47 almost immediately He said wait to cash in and just STAND BY
8:14 AM [slynn ] Smokin60s awesome thanks for sharing. . When he said about to pop.. Did he mean today
8:15 AM [smokin60s] slynn YES
8:15 AM [gillsdinar] smokin60s who said this * 8:15 AM [smokin60s] Secret service
8:25 AM [smokin60s] My brother warrior and I because of our bkgrnds have many contacts ALL OVER but have chosen not to be involved BUT TODAY IS DIFFERENT BOTH THE CXX and a family S.S. said STAND BY 1 TO 1 at first dont cash in It will go almost immediately to 8.47 then cashin

9:22 AM alreadyblessed: TUES 12 EST - JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE W/ TONY....WE ARE HEARING GREAT THING BUT AS YOU CAN IMAGINE...VERIFYING AND CONFIRMING INTEL REQUIRES HOURS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WE WILL GET YOU A TONY UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...THESE ARE MY WORDS! BY THE WAY...TONY SAID AND I QUOTE..."CBI AUCTIONS HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO THE RV.... THE DAY IS JUST BEGINNING AND IT IS FULL OF SURPRISES!"

9:36 AM justuntin916: well my guys told me as most people know that the code has not been stopped *ie cancled, or time ext* that we are all good and that we should be seeing this very very soon and there very posive and said 99.99% sure with in 12-24 hrs... bash me if you must but this intel lines up with exactly what eveyone is hearing

9:36 AM DR. T: justuntin916 , Don't you love the speculation math. Everything I have heard is we are there, rate is going to go up.

9:36 AM justuntin916: DR. T honestly i want to see the RV then worry about rate!9:38 AM alreadyblessed: SO THERE WILL BE NO BASHING

9:41 AM alreadyblessed: justuntin916 ADD THIS TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR INTEL....... alreadyblessed: I JUST READ IT TO TONY AND TONY SAYS "FROM THE INFO THAT I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY IS THAT JUSTIN KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!" SMILING...THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE THAT! SO THERE WILL BE NO BASHING!

10:45 AM [jonnywg] Hi all. All processes in the bank are still active, OK. Iraq did not post new rates today for the first time (on a non-religious or holiday) since 2005. I am sorry but every step takes verification and my phone lines are burning up. I will try to get back here this afternoon for a Q&A. My contacts are now headed to Wells Fargo where the screens have changed again.

Good news out of Iraq regarding our situation.....

I have 5 calls to return.....please stay calm and grounded. We are near the end and I hope to give a lot more very soon....all is good.

[THJ] Jonnywg, regarding what???
[jonnywg] THJ News out of Iraq will be discussed with Okie

[jonnywg] Back soon