THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO NEED RE-ASSURANCE

RICH FRIENDS AND YOU ARE RICH.

I WANT YOU TO READ THE FOLLOWING POST . I THANKS NEWMONIES FOR POSTING THIS FOR ME AND FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS HAPPENING AND WHY FOR YEARS I HAVE KNOWN THE END OF THIS THIING IS FOR REAL AND WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TEACHING YOU ABOUT IT IS TRUE AS HISTORY REPEETS ITSELF AND THIS IS JUST THE NEXT RUNG ON THE LADDER AND THIS TIME WE ARE INVESTED IN THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND WILL SEE THE GREATEST RETURN EVER. THIS IS NOT JUST A GLOBAL EVEN THIS TIME IT IS A BIBLICAL EVENT. SO READ SMILE AND ENJOY LEARNING SOMETRUE FACTS ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE INVESTED IN FOR YOUR FAMILY AND BE CONFIDENT OF WHERE YOU ARE. GODS BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU POPPY3
Looking at another RV and what happened

What happened AFTER the German Mark revalued..........
So I have been in digging mode today, not on the latest Dinar intel, because I honestly do not think there is much left...

Instead I have been looking to see what we can expect to happen after the Dinar RV's, what will the world powers use this money for.... so I started looking at Germany when it was devalued and revalued after WWII. This has honestly been very exciting to me as it has followed a very similar pattern as Iraq.....First lets look at the timeline of events.

Here is a historical listing for Germany's exchange rate

https://www.measuring...E[]=Germany
So WWII started in 1939 and ended around 1945, as the "Mark" was set, The Bretton Woods committee was formed in July of 1944, to reform the world monetary policy, 44 partner nations, with the USA at the helm, spent 3 weeks agreeing to this plan(that had been in the works for 2.5 years) to reform the worlds currency system.

Once the plans were laid the German Mark was devalued in 1946,and a completely new currency issued in 1948.Then two years after that in 1950 the new German mark was revalued....this set the wheels in motion and gave the USA the dollars it needed to start funding the reconstruction of Europe and many other nations...

From 1947 until 1958, the U.S. deliberately encouraged an outflow of dollars, and, from 1950 on, the United States ran a balance of payments deficit with the intent of providing liquidity for the international economy. Dollars flowed out through various U.S. aid programs
https://en.wikipedia....on_Woods_system
Then this last week we had almost the same thing announced by the USA.... very interesting correlation....

Dollar Funding Costs Drop as ECB Loans Ease Money Market Strain
https://www.bloomberg...ket-strain.html
OK, so we had the entire global monetary system rebuilt after WWII and funded by Germany.....Now we move into todays scenario. The IQD has followed a very very similar pattern and with the current Bretton Woods II looming, it seems there is very little speculation at this point there will be another complete revamp of the monetary system.... here are a few quotes from the last couple of years....

On September 26, 2008, French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, said, "we must rethink the financial system from scratch, as at Bretton Woods.”

On September 24–25, 2009 US President Obama hosted the G20 in Pittsburgh. A realignment of currency exchange rates was proposed. This meeting's policy outcome could be known as the Pittsburgh Agreement of 2009, where deficit nations may devalue their currencies and surplus nations may revalue theirs upward.

Now I started looking at this just to see what happened post RV back then, but after I started digging I realized that this situation is almost a mirror image OF OUR SITUATIONso far, and what that means to me is post RV we need to be more careful than ever to make sure we stay connected to the plans that will be playing out in our world economy. I mean the real world economy not the one we see in the news...

By: Poppy3