Sayyid Ammar Al-Hakim Congratulates the Iraqi Police on its Anniversary and Calls for Making Further Efforts to Maintain Security
1/9/2016
0 Comments

Picture
The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Sayyid Ammar al-Hakim, congratulated the Iraqi Police on its 94th anniversary, calling for making further efforts to maintain security and defeat ISIS.
On Saturday, January 9, 2016, on his Facebook page, Sayyid Ammar al-Hakim said: “On the occasion of the 94th anniversary of Iraqi Police and with too much pride, I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to my brothers and beloved officers in the ministry of Interior, asking Allah the Almighty to give you the strength to make further efforts to achieve the purple victory and to stand firm in order to serve your precious homeland and safeguard its security and stability. May Allah bestow mercy on the martyrs and hasten the recovery of the wounded”, adding that “the Ministry of Interior’s staff have made lots of efforts and helped maintain security in the Iraqi cities, and these are efforts that we appreciate and value” for according to him, they have offered so many sacrificers, martyrs and wounded.

https://www1.almejlis.org/en/News/5587/Sayyid-Ammar-Al-Hakim-Congratulates-the-Iraqi