Raising The Artificial Exchange Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar ~ Not A Matter of IF .. But W

Thread: Raising The Artificial Exchange Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar ~ Not A Matter of IF .. But W

Raising The Artificial Exchange Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar ~ Not A Matter of IF .. But W

Friday, March 2, 2012

Raising The Artificial Exchange Rate Of The Iraqi Dinar ~ Not A Matter of IF .. But When

The Only Delay We Can See Is The 2012 Budget. When the Budget is Ratified and Implemented, we should see a new rate for the Iraqi dinar....
    (link .. Budget 2012 Waiting For Kurdistan or Baghdad? Iraqi Budget Approved Amidst Delay and Controversy ... And ..Adviser to Maliki: The government has no right to veto the budget )

We are also waiting for Chapter 7 release, which we speculate will happen after the budget is complete and activated (link today's articles .. Chapter 7 and Iraq and U.S. Strategic Framework Agreement ~ Looking Mutlaq with Jeffrey ways of activating the strategic framework agreement And Link.. Iraq and Kuwait ~ March 15th ~ Announced the date for Maliki's visit to Kuwait and confirms the termination of outstanding issues during the visit ...

(Below Are Iraqi Dinar Articles Since January 2012 ...)

*Iraq ~ Cheap calls to restructure the local currency ...

*Iraqi Dinar Revaluation ~ The project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced as soon as government approval

*** CBI Shabibi and Finance Minister Issawi in Parliament Today to discuss a number of important laws and decisions.

*Project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced immediately after approval of the Government Vice Governor of Central Bank

*Iraqi Dinar ~ Raising the zeros from the currency will save the economy from the dollar's dominance

*Change the Iraqi currency and the expected effects

*Iraqi Dinar ~ Lifting The Three Zeros Will Strengthen The Value of Iraq's Currency ...

*Economic support of the parliamentary proceedings emphasize the central bank exchange rate

*Iraqi Dinar and Parliamentary Finance committee: Iraqi Central Bank lingered in presenting the Zero loping bill

*Iraqi Dinar ~ The central bank raise the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar ....

*Baghdad ~ Exchange Rates ~ Rid the National Currency of the Dominance of the Currencies of Neighboring Countries is Important for Economic Stability

*Iraqi Dinar! ~ Parliamentary Finance announces the end of the first phase of the project to delete the zeros from the currency

https://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blog...e-rate-of.html

Work like you don't need the money,
    Love like no one has ever hurt you,
    Dance like no one is watching,
    Sing like no one is listening,
    Live as if this was paradise on Earth

Horse ploppies!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kstutt View Post
    to u who have dinar, u have been scamed.first of all all the dealers that sell dinar are not real curancy delers you must have a licence to sell tradeible curancy but if you sell novelty money you can get and sell with out a licence so there for your money is novelty money and thats all it will ever be,because iraq is going to print new curancy then and only then rvi know this for sure,i have a friend in a high place.and yes i had 2 mil my self but my friend told me this a while back so i got rid of it and took a loss.so i thought u might like to know.sorry for the bad news. This won't be here very long because they don't want you to know this.