[vic1] 1biz4u I've so PUMPED UP about this going down the Last few months... I REALLY Believe that AT ANY SECOND... THIS can and SHOULD POP! JUSY MY GUT AND POSITIVE THINKING... IMHO!!!

[vic1] Capt Crunch Man... I THINK ANY SECOND!!! NO BULL!!! I a FIRM BELIEVER in THIS HAPPENING .... LIKE NOW!!!
[vic1] TUESDAY, IS PRESSURE DAY... ON CHINA! TO BEG CHINA... PLEASE!!! IRAQ, Is not in POSITION AS IRAQ! IRAQ... HAS TO GO NOW!!! [vic1] LOOK, CHINA IS SITTING ON 2.7 TRILLION USD ... CASH! IRAQ is Sitting on 58 biliion... IRAQ has MORE WEALTH UNDER GROUND and can MONETIZE as SOON as FLAG... DROPS! SO, THEY DO NOT WANT TO WAIT!!![vic1] When Barzani said, THE US TROOPS MUST STAY.... And Maliki says where is the 18...36 oh by the way we need 96 of them PLANES... We need to COVER OUR AIR SPACE... How do they PAY... THE US?

-------

FROM GET:
[terryk] SO WHAT WOULD YOU ALL SAY IF I TOLD YOU I GOT A COPY OF THE SIGNED HCL
"The Federal Oil & Gas Draft Law The Iraqi Parliament Version English Translation Compiled by the Parliamentarian Oil & Energy Committee Presented to the Council of Representatives on 17th August 2011 Translated by Iraq Energy Institute" "This Law is hereby enacted."

[terryk] SO I GUESS THAT MEANS ITS DONE, I HAVE NO CLUE, I'M CLUELESS, AH, LOOK AT THIS, DID NOT SEE IT "This law shall be enforced as of date of publication in the Official Gazette."
-------

4:27 PM [bigtim] On Fox news--- Millionaire tax to be voted on as early as Tuesday (tomorrow) hmmmm
4:29 PM [HeavenisHome] the DOW closed at +330.06

-------

4:35 PM [wanderer] Though President Obama's $445 billion jobs package has virtually no chance for passage, Florida Sen. Bill Nelson is warming to the idea now that a 5.6 percent tax on millionaires and billionaires has been tacked onto the bill.

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/20...led-to-us.html