10-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE INFORMATION I AM RECEIVING TODAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER--WHAT A DAY THUS FAR--SURE PRAY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD HOLDS UP--THINGS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING TODAY THAT IS ALL IN OUR FAVOR--NO TEASE HERE--JUST WANT TO BE SURE BEFORE I POST ANYTHING THAT IS ONLY A RUMOR.

10-10-2011 Guru Bulldog75 dramatic screen activity & imf, un, wto, bis personnel movement: imho, it appears the iqd rate will be greater than originally projected, greater than 4.40. Baskets will come in multiples, all within a one day period, as stated weeks ago.

10-10-2011 Guru TonyTNT everything in the dinar world is still on - all being processed, nothing stopping it, no arguments in Iraq and its all good banks and systems and GOV positions are changing over there, its all confirmed. without a doubt you will NOT be waiting 30 days, end of OCT or NOV that is NOT CORRECT. the ISX did trade yesterday and added 50 companies in 1 hour. we are NOT getting any bad news at all…everything is being processed and things are going to happen SOONER THAN LATER, its all good. CAN'T WAIT TILL TUESDAY GETS HERE CAUSE I KNOW WHERE WE ARE!!!

10-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man 1 SHORT POST THAT IS INTEL WORTHY--THE IMF PERSONNEL THAT WERE ON VACATION HAS BEEN RECALLED TO IRAQ THIS MORNING. IMF AND CHINA IRONING OUT DIFFERENCE OF OPINION ON RATE IS THE ISSUE PRESENTLY.

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg I have been given some incredible news. The one thing that I can say that today is a great day and you need to REALY REALLY LOOK FOR OIL TO GO UP TODAY.

10-10-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 I wont just leave without something uplifting - If all is done (which it is) why would it take weeks or even months to show? Answer - It would NOT - OK?

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg just had a call from the bank and everything is progressing. The codes are extended until completion. several million extra dollars were delivered to day and the managers said it was regarding a special cashin. remain grounded as no rv has been declared.

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg The processing through the banks is the final frontier so to speak...WE will get information and pass it on for you to make a decision. I am disappointed that the process did not extend last night as conditions were perfect for RV...72 hour MT 527 SWIFTCODE trilateral agreement...extended until completed, according to info provided. no pushin back, still ready to happen...it is felt that other cureencies are the issue but i have no info, verified yesterday that this is processed through asia, including china. we know that now...in the past 60 days and for this rv, CHINA stepped to the plate and has supported the USD. it [the RV] probably has happened but not announced. WE WAIT PAITIENTLY

10-10-2011 Guru Bulldog75 LOTS OF ACTIVITY HAPPENING NOW IN ME, BAGHDAD, IMF. EVERYTHING LOOKS VERY PROMISING FOR A PHENOMENAL WEEK.

10-9-2011 Guru Freeway Bill The journey that we have been on forever, it seems, from what I have heard today like it is nearing the end. I pray to God that all of this intel is true as if it is, we are going to be in a wonderful situation! The best thing that I can tell you is that no information has changed as far as going the wrong way since Friday. I believe that we could see it anytime now but it is not in my hands. I actually think we will hear about it before we see it and then we will watch the CBI site and watch it pop up!

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz1aPe6k2Y9

https://www.dinarguru.com/index.html