Central Bank reveals increase salaries of employees, retirees & increase in grades

Thread: Central Bank reveals increase salaries of employees, retirees & increase in grades

Central Bank reveals increase salaries of employees, retirees & increase in grades

Central Bank reveals an increase in the salaries of employees, retirees and an increase in grades

09-10-2011 | (صوت العراق) - بغداد /المركز الخبري / متابعة 09-10-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad / center breaking news / follow-up

A Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh that two thirds of the increase is expected to occur on the budget next year, will be allocated to increase the salaries of employees, retirees and increase the number of grades.
    Saleh said in an interview that the ceiling amount of the budget year 2012 of about 130 trillion dinars, subject to increase or decrease according to the decisions of the Council of Ministers and the Council of Representatives, noting that there is an increase estimated at 30 trillion dinars for the budget year, which reached 97 trillion dinars, indicating that two-thirds This increase will be to support and improve the grades as well as increased salaries and pensions.
    He reported the benefit that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund during the month of February of the year 2010 include the provision of support to him to raise the balance of payments and improve its economic situation as well as the reform of its financial system, pointing out that the fund made ​​in the light of the present Convention a soft loan to Iraq, worth close to seven billion dollars in an interest rate not to exceed one percent to pay within five years.

https://translate.google.com/translat...ogle.com&twu=1
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

i wish i was getting an increse in my salary. lol