Close to him for "news": Najafi leads the mediation between Maliki and Mutlaq .. And a meeting house of President Talabani
On: Saturday 02/25/2012 14:18

Baghdad (news) .. uncovered close to House Speaker Osama al-Najafi to lead the mediation between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq.
The source (of the Agency news) on Saturday: The Najafi leads the mediation between Maliki and al-Mutlaq to resolve the crisis between them, bring them through at a meeting, it may be the home of President Jalal Talabani.
He added that Najafi seeks to resolve the dispute between them through his search for a method or solution may be to Aadhar parties, and is not considered a waiver by one to the other, indicating that Najafi awaiting the return of President Jalal Talabani to broach the subject it extensively, and have a meeting, "reconciliation" between the Mutlaq al-Maliki and President Talabani's house.
The Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as more of a dictator and will not apologize to him in response to the withdrawal of the staff of his office passes to the Green Zone.
Mutlaq said in a statement received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Saturday: that al-Maliki today act more of a dictator when it underlines the lack of faith in the law and that no nation is based on the law in Iraq, because when taken into the identity card of the officer rank of director general in my office of the government, this means that this employee can not enter his constituency and the exercise of his career without a legal reason.
He added that the resolution of the issues with al-Maliki is through submission to the Parliament for a vote if parliament voted no confidence Vmbrok them, and if this is not done, the Prime Minister accept that, because we come to a political consensus now rejected by al-Maliki.
He said: we have come through a vote in the parliament and I asked that the matter to the House of Representatives and I said I would accept any decision whether to vote Democrat, and what I fear is that voting is a sectarian way If this occurs, you'll end political harmony and national and social.
He: I will not apologize for the owners because the issue of the country is greater than the issue of apology between me and him, pointing out that the issue raised in the media concerning my capacity as a dictator began mainly on the issue of basic fundamental interest of all Iraqis, an issue that national balance in the state institutions The state built in a sectarian and partisan.
He pointed to: that the target is a cluster of Iraq, which was built on the basis of being a national project real includes Arab and Kurdish and Turkmen and Sunni Muslims and Shi'ite Muslims and non-Muslims, including anyone who is an Iraqi national, but there seems to be the will does not want such a project, approach and wants to keep the community divided in a sectarian and ethnic lines.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...Rh3A9OlKnLvC_w