Parliamentary Finance to discuss amendments to the government budget

Thread: Parliamentary Finance to discuss amendments to the government budget

I apologize for the report being dated, I misread the date.
    November 25, 2015

The parliamentary finance committee confirmed its intention to submit the final draft of the draft federal budget law to a vote in the House of Representatives next month. A member of the Committee, MP from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc, Abdul Qader Mohammed: «The Council ended the second reading and all the debates on the budget, and awaiting the arrival of proposals and amendments made by the Federal Council of Ministers, which announced yesterday completed», indicating: «The Finance Committee will discuss the proposals and amendments made by and presented by the Council of Ministers, in addition to the proposals and views of parliamentarians and experts, it will conduct the necessary amendments in accordance with the proposals and views provided by the Government and members of the House of Representatives, and the Committee will vote on the bill after the completion of amendments ».

He said MP Mohamed: «The draft law will then be ready for inclusion on the agenda of the Council of Representatives, for a vote, noting that the Committee has developed an action plan to be a budget ready for a vote in the parliament middle of next month and within the 15th of the month». The Cabinet yesterday approved the first Tuesday, to amend the draft federal budget for fiscal year / 2016 sent to the House of Representatives in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (389) for the year 2015 a book series with number 2959, dated 01/11/2015 and send the amendment above to Council House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

https://www.almashriqnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=95956

Last edited by MadDScout; 11-27-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Re: Parliamentary Finance to discuss amendments to the government budget

I apologize for the repot being dated, I misread the date.