Economic Commission calls for development of the central bank controls and control th

Thread: Economic Commission calls for development of the central bank controls and control th

Economic Commission calls for development of the central bank controls and control th

Economic Commission calls for development of the central bank controls and control the sale of hard currency

المصدر : راديو دجلة - 19/02/2012 Source: Radio Tigris - 19/02/2012

Asked the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives to the Central Bank controls and control the sale of hard currency.
    A member of the Committee Mahma Khelil said the request came as Iraq's revenues come through the sale of oil and the dollar is the currency of our credit only, "and expressed fear" of the Iraqi currency's weakness against the dollar and afraid of the influence it, "he said.
    Khalil and carry the government and the executive committees of an economic responsibility for entry of counterfeit currency into the country and spread in the Iraqi market, "and urged to" prevent the entry of the currency and punish people who trade the currency. "

https://translate.google.com/translat...x%3Fid%3D18458

have heard from a very reliable source that Johnny is in fact a Skooter salesman from Canada.....although that doesn't suggest that his information is any less valuable than any of the other Gurus the fact still remains that none of the Gurus have been correct. All the contacts in high places have been either fakes or simply fed false information by colleagues in an effort to shatter our dream of an RV. I wonder sometimes how many of these gurus truly have valuable contacts and how many are just nobodies that have wiggled their way into the Dinar community with words they stole from others with just a little bit of knowledge. There are quite a few people that simply make daily comments on the IQD blogs in an effort to stay popular among the new investors, without really bringing any information to this investment what so ever. I wish they would simply fade away and realize that their egos are hurting more of the dinar investors than helping. Let’s all be realistic and ask ourselves how many of these folks really have a close colleague within the UST or the FBI or the CIA or the IMF? or is it more likely that the majority of these people are just really successful at reading a multitude of the IQD sites and consolidating the comments of others to make themselves appear to be connected and informed. These blogs allow average narcissist behavior from people that have in reality no valid information about this investment what so ever, but because so many of the folks invested here are desperate for this RV they are overly willing to believe what they write.

I got in a heated argument with a lifelong friend the other day about the validity of this investment, he has been doubtful of the RV from the day he invested in it based on my recommendation simply based on his judgment of the character of many of the Gurus. He originally listened to a PTR ccall last spring and didn't care very much for Dan and Tony and their MLM approach. He recently has had many of the IQD gurus investigated online to make more judgments based on the lack of credentials that these folks truly have. My argument was that this investments merits standalone regardless of the words or predictions of any of these people. The comments of the gurus are similar in my opinion to those of a pre-race pick sheet that someone might buy at the Horse track to help make decisions on the bets they might make during the day. Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to these Gurus but, out of their own desperation many of the IQD investors feel inclined to listen because they truly have no contacts of their own and want to feel connected in some way to the RV timeline. The Gurus wouldn't exist without that almost addictive need to feel connected to this investment and the dream that comes with it. It’s very obvious that many people are losing perspective of what is happening with the IQD because they have put way too much faith in what these people are saying day after day. The bashing that happens on these sites is simply an eruption of those investors emotions having been misled over and over and over again by people they were sure were telling them the truth. I think that is the most frustrating part of this investment......the regret that you feel having given credibility to someone that you wouldn't ordinarily even listen to had you met them in person. The vicious cycle of madness starts on Monday's when you wake up and nothing has happened after being told during the week by any number of highly connected people that this was the last week we would be in this investment.....your emotions run the gambit of furry and disbelief but they always end Monday evening in self-loathing for giving credibility to some fool that you never should have listened from the start.

This doesn't mean that the IQD won't revalue it simply means none of us know when it will revalue. If you share any emotions over at PTR other than pure adoration for Dan and Tony the mods will ban you from the site and continue to charge your credit card. Having listened to too many of their ccalls I have a really unhealthy opinion of the folks that have invested in the IQD. There are too many gullible mom and pop teams that have placed far too much faith in these very average characters. But in the end these folks aren't being forced to listen, they do so because their desperate to believe this investment is real and that their lives will someday change dramatically when the IQD revalues.