Maliki: I am still the vice president .. Abadi and reforms are not legal

Friday, October 30, 2015 12:52

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. said the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday, that he was still vice president, saying at the same time open mandate given by Parliament to the current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as illegal.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the cancellation of the three posts of Vice-President of the Republic Maliki and Iyad Allawi, leader of the National Coalition leader and Osama Najafi Muttahidoon.

Maliki said during a television interview I followed / Baghdadi News /, "The vice president has not been canceled, and still in the process of discussions," adding "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decision to cancel those positions as unconstitutional."

"The President of the Republic can not keep himself without a deputy and at least one, as stipulated by the Constitution and the law, explaining that" the decision to dismiss the Vice-President of the Republic is unconstitutional, and that he went to the judicial channels against this decision, but the elimination of his rule not been issued yet ".

Al-Maliki said that "reform packages announced by al-Abadi is the same legal force," adding that "the House of Representatives when he authorized the prime minister on condition that the reforms is contrary to the law and the Constitution be," waving to the "open mandate given by Parliament to the Prime Minister contradicted the principle of the separation of powers. "

He favored the law bloc leader, that "the other blocs to demand the withdrawal of the authorization for Abadi until things return to their bases," adding that "it is said that the State of Law coalition wants to bring down the government is not true, because the coalition wanted to return to the due process of law."

Maliki pointed out that "the position of the coalition did not come as a reaction to a statement given by Abadi, in which he described al-Maliki that he (the commander necessary)", justified by saying "I did not need or commander of a dictator and did not strike or change the constitution."

He continued that "the sit platforms in the western provinces and attitudes that were supportive of the cause of the scourge, which entered Iraq," pointing out that "the sit-in process was a cover for each mobilization and mobilization done by Daash in Anbar desert, he said."

And increased al-Maliki said, "If I made the decision to cancel the sit-ins, even if directly and military were rescued Iraq from Daash, but we are late in so as not to say that we hit the protesters."

More than 100 people have been killed, while 100 others injured, during the reign of Nuri al-Maliki, was killed by Iraqi security forces to storm the sit-in Hawija yards in the province of Kirkuk in the day (04/23/2015) .anthy 21 / T

https://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/88067