Maliki reveals reasons "blasted" broke up the sit-military arenas

10/30/2015 00:58

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: detection of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki leader, on Thursday, for reasons' hesitation 'in the resolution of yards militarily sit-in, and with the expectation that calls for other blocks as well as the rule of law to withdraw the authorization granted by parliament to the prime minister Haider al-Abadi to carry out reforms, he stressed, saying' I was not the commander of the need to '.

Maliki said in a televised interview I followed 'Obelisk', The 'open mandate given by Parliament to the Prime Minister contradicted the principle of separation of powers and I think that other blocks will be prompted to withdraw the mandate until the situation is back to their bases', adding that' it is said that the State of Law coalition wants to overthrow the government It is incorrect because the coalition wanted to return to the due process of law '.

On asked about the synchronization of the position of the rule of law with Abadi's remarks on the 'leader necessity', al-Maliki said that 'that position did not come as a reaction to the declaration and description found in it', adding, 'I was not the commander of necessity or a dictator and did not strike or change the constitution. "

On the other hand, al-Maliki said that the 'sit-in platforms and positions that were supportive of the cause of the scourge, which entered Iraq', pointing out that the 'sit-in process was a cover for each mobilization and mobilization done by Daash in Anbar desert'.

Maliki said 'if you made the decision to cancel the sit-ins, even if directly and military were rescued Iraq from Daash, but we are late in so as not to say that we hit the protestors'.

https://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=62967