Abaob denies granting plots of land to his relatives and reveals the details of the message received by Abadi

Alsumaria News / Baghdad - Denied former Mayor of Baghdad Naim Abaob, Saturday, for distributing land plots among his relatives, and denounced the "great injustice" suffered by him about this issue, and as he emphasized that he did not "officially" reported on the issuance of an arrest warrant against him, revealed details of the message received by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

Said Abaob in an interview with Alsumaria's News, he said that "there is a great injustice we signed in the land issue because this issue has been legally," noting that "the task of the secretariat of Baghdad was the creation of the pieces and not distributed because the distribution was the prerogative of the Prime Minister exclusively."

He added that "what has been traded on the Mayor of Baghdad, the distribution of land among relatives is not true, and there are committees formed to target the orphans, widows, the poor and the elimination of slums in Baghdad and solving the housing problem worsening."

Abaob "I am committed to the decisions of the judiciary and the continued but I have not officially informed the issuance of an arrest warrant against me," pointing out that "the prime minister Haider al-Abadi sent me a letter in which he said that he too achy to this method because the accused is innocent until proven guilty, also expressed his dissatisfaction about the defamation in the media Media".

The Integrity Commission announced (15 October 2015), for the issuance of arrest warrants against the former amino Baghdad Naim Abaob orders and former Abdul-Hussein al-Murshidi, as well as a number of general managers in the secretariat of Baghdad, with Ezzat judiciary issued arrest warrants to the existence of interest refers to the distribution land area of ​​one of them 150 meters between the relatives of the members of the Commission on the distribution of land "outside legal contexts."

ARTICLE LINK