Vice: I did not say that Allawi's remarks on the armor inaccurate 10/9

Thread: Vice: I did not say that Allawi's remarks on the armor inaccurate 10/9

Vice: I did not say that Allawi's remarks on the armor inaccurate 10/9

Vice: I did not say that Allawi's remarks on the armor inaccurate

(Voice of Iraq)
    - Baghdad denied a member of the Commission on Security and Defense Hoshyar Abdullah, on Friday, the statements attributed to him about the head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi About armor 76, explaining that he did not say that those remarks "inaccurate", as he is prepared to open an investigation on armor based on Allawi's proposal.

Abdullah said in a statement that "the media quoted Deputy Abdullah's statements incorrectly," noting that "was announced by MP is that there is a divergence of views on the 76 armored vehicles sent by one of the Arab countries to Iraq, between suitability or non-suitability for work and who used it, while never mentions that Iyad Allawi information in this regard, is not accurate."

Abdullah added, that" MP Abdullah fully prepared to open an investigation on armored vehicles in the security and defense committee in Parliament on the proposed who prefers Allawi and the light of the reported information in this regard."

It is said that a number of media quoted a statement from the Hoshyar Abdullah saying," The President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, an opinion on the disappearance of the 76 armored combat and sent from one of the Gulf countries is one several opinions may not be accurate.

ARTICLE LINK
    Last edited by Doodle Brain; 10-10-2015 at 05:56 AM.