Mutlaq is likely due to the assassination of al-Abadi reforms
9/29/2015
0 Comments

Picture
Baghdad-where] favored the President of the Arab coalition, Saleh al-Mutlaq [Deputy Prime Minister Almrhq] assassination of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
Mutlaq said in a newspaper interview that "the assassination of al-Abadi is to be expected because of these reforms, but not the only show to this threat."
He added that "security agency told me some time ago that the information she received from a global point of [unnamed] the existence of an attempt to assassinate me and the assassination of al-Abadi," revealing that he [ Mutlaq] to four Mhalaot assassination in past years.
"He stressed al-Mutlaq said" Abadi faces several obstacles in the implementation of reforms for several reasons, including his inability to overcome the members of his party, and I advised him on my signature on the reforms in the Council of Ministers to leave his party and lead the country of any link may impede his work.
"The prime minister Haider al-Abadi, said on 21 September this month that" the reforms may cost us our lives and that the alternative it is a dictatorship and chaos ", stressing that" the reforms remain to shout political track, and we're going out.
"His spokesman Saad al-Hadithi, for [where] that Abadi "collide figures and mafia corruption affected by the reforms carried out by".
He pointed newborn to the prime minister "is well aware that the path of reform is not a bed of roses, but is full of obstacles and bumps and challenges but he is determined with confidence and insistence to go ahead with it and will not back them, and confirms that Iraqi citizens already deserve to live a better life and that is no way to achieve this it is only through reform to move forward ".

https://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=41&storyid=16778