High Nassif describes the circumstances of the incident (kidnapping) members of her family in Baghdad and citizen appeals to the judiciary not vulnerable to assault ... briefing on the issue
9/24/2015
0 Comments

Picture
High Nassif describes the circumstances of the incident (kidnapping) members of her family in Baghdad and citizen appeals to the judiciary not vulnerable to assault ... briefing on the issue/ Baghdad: Source News / appealed to the high MP Nassif eliminate not influenced by media assault ... waged by corrupt actors are trying to accuse her son of abducting the owner of a Mobile shop, and confirmed that what has happened in her family has been subjected to any Iraqi family, and made it clear that what he did to her son had acted spontaneously might do any Iraqi arise jealousy for his presentation. The MP Nassif, in a statement received by Agency / Source News / "The youngest of my children went angrily to a repair shops and programming of mobile phone owners after he learned that the person who stole the pictures my daughter personal phone and then published in the social networking site (Facebook), which has become a curse on the Iraqis, and I got an argument between them has evolved into a fistfight. "
She Nassif "What happened has exposed him any Iraqi family, and any young arise jealousy for his presentation and his honor may do much more than he did my son, but some of the media suspicious of the Baath Party in Amman, Doha, Raghad Saddam Hussein degenerate and politicians who support it in Iraq (according to They put it) made my son pay the tax being the son of an MP high Nassif that fights the corrupt "," These are paying today a lot of money to some media venal for the purpose of exploiting the incident for personal vendettas and settle accounts with me personally. "
She continued, "This media attack is not only aimed to tarnish the Picture, but change the course of justice in the case of my son, it is they want to silence the voice of high Nassif trying to put pressure on the judiciary to charge my son's kidnapping to destroy his future, while he entered the Military College, although the average, which qualifies him to enter any other college, not hiding or traveling abroad, as do the children of some politicians and officials. "
It showed that "this media campaign dirty waged by the corruptors and thieves of public money and fed their children haraam wealth Sacred aims to put pressure on the deputy and the impact on periodic oversight through discredit my children and to influence public opinion, has reached their moral decay to the point of compromising my family and extrusion chaste women and disregard for the limits of God , but these Agthein behind to steal money whatever they do will not only Azidny strength and determination to fight and expose corruption even if it cost me my life. "
He expressed "the hope that the judiciary is not affected, including those promoted by the thieves through the media suspicious, and that the course of justice and held accountable for the aggressor rather than the defender of the accounting presentation and honor."
Some of the media has handled the news that the son of the MP high Nassif and his uncle and members of the protection of a citizen had been kidnapped near a mosque (or drums) Bbgdad.

https://l-news.net/index.php/policy/81308.html