Sheikh d. Hamoudi congratulates by the Eid al-Adha and calls for the support and the support of fighters heroes

Here a member of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives D.hama Sheikh Hamoudi of the Iraqi people by the Eid al-Adha, praying to the Almighty to bless the security and stability of our country and the heroes fighters patience and victory over the enemies of God and humanity.

He called Sheikh d.Hamoudi to the concerted efforts of all to support my battle to exist and reform and tackle corruption and pass the security, economic and health challenges to achieve the hopes of the people aspiring to the country a stable, secure and unified against all terrorist factions.

The following is the text of the congratulatory ..
I extend my warmest congratulations and blessings to the Islamic nation and references bones and the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, praying Aziz Almighty to grant victory to our heroes in the security forces and the crowd popular on Daash gangs and makes this year has been to get rid of their presence on the land of the prophets and saints.

On this occasion I renew my call to all people of the country to unite, unity and fraternal coexistence and that they hand their brethren the Mujahideen, supportive to them and helpers in the battle of existence against terrorist Daash gangs, especially in this current stage of the country's history in which our enemies sought in various ways to differentiate our word and our unity.

I also call for the concerted efforts of all to support my battle to exist and reform and tackle corruption and pass the security, economic and health challenges to achieve the hopes of the people aspiring to the country a stable, secure and unified against all terrorist factions

I hope to God Almighty to be a year of big wins due to all displaced people and displaced Proboa to his city and his family and loved ones, and our country Ialo Iraq with all the good and well-being after passing security, economic, health, social and political difficulties.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parliament.iq&edit-text=