Hashemi: what was published by a Saudi newspaper foiled attempts to assassinate al-Abadi media fabrication in his favor
9/22/2015
0 Comments

Picture
Expert considered strategic confident Hashemi, on Tuesday, said the report published by the Saudi Asharq al-Awsat foiled attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi "fabricating media in favor of al-Abadi," stressing that the US is not in their interest to have a hand in the assassination for being the main backer him. Hashemi said for "Sky Press," that "what was published in Saudi Arabia, the Middle newspaper foiled several attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and that America had a hand in it is accurate for many reasons to the fact of supporting al-Abadi is the United States of America." He added that "there are those who promoted through the media of the information may not be correct because the logical and scientific analysis confirms that the United States starting from President Obama, through the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs John Kerry president in every day to declare their support for al-Abadi." He stressed that "there is a problem with some Abadi partners in the National Alliance for being before a strong relationship with the US side and that's what takes it for its partners," pointing out that "the subject was taken from a statement Abadi, in which said said (I am I will spend in the reforms, even if it cost me it's my life ) According to this information there was no attempt on his life or not the US side, hand in it. " He pointed out that "jamming operations in the Iraqi scene affect all operations officials rumors may be to collect personal goals for being the focus of attention in the media and abroad." It is said that "the Middle East Saudi Arabia" newspaper revealed foil two attempts to assassinate Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with the help of the US Embassy in Baghdad.

https://skypressiq.net/content.php?id=6123