Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart the reforms will not retract it even cost me my life

Author: AB, HH, MK
Editor: AB, HH
09/21/2015 12:06
Number of Views: 914

Long-Presse / Baghdad
New Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, pledging to continue the reforms and work to achieve fairness and justice, and as pointed out that there was "strong resistance to thwart reforms by" Almacaniven the livelihood Sacred ", stressed not undo those reforms even if" cost him his life. " .
Haidar al-Abadi, in a speech during a ceremony honoring the teams working to achieve the retirement of the martyrs transactions in their homes under the slogan (your government at your service), said that "corruption is hiding behind the complex procedures and red tape in government departments and simplification of procedures eliminates that corruption", noting that "the political quota system and appointment on the basis of loyalty to the parties and taking into account the lack of professional competence and injustice caused to the community and will lead to its destruction. "
He said al-Abadi, that "there is strong resistance to thwart the reforms undertaken by the government by Almacaniven to steal money for fear of losing their livelihood," stressing that "in the past to achieve fairness and justice will not retreat from reforms even cost me my life."
He pointed Abadi, that "the goal of reducing the number of officials protection came to achieve justice and fairness and not to expose them to danger," asserting that "protect me procession does not include armor and cut roads during his visit to the regions and provinces," stressing at the same time, that "the decision to reduce protection cause resentment among many officials among them close to him. "
The national coalition leader Iyad Allawi counting, in (19 September 2015), that the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi reduce protection officials "prepare the ground for the operation to assassinate him" does not hurt in the alleged reform box, he pointed out that the risks to his life, "appear to be more serious" being "leads" the national project, and as he emphasized that it is "more symbols that have been attacked and threatened liquidation", pointed out that Germany declared kill someone tried to assassinate during his tenure as prime minister.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...Ha-ZrQDQVWkEhA