Yassin Majeed: rule out a meeting between Maliki and Allawi's credibility because of the weakness of the latter in solving the political crisis
Ali Aldhargam - 30/01/2012 PM - 7:55 p.m.

Rule out a representative for the possibility of a coalition of state law should meet the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi met with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, brokered by President Jalal Talabani.

The MP said Yassin Majid, told all of Iraq [where] the day Monday, "I ruled out for a meeting between Maliki and Allawi because the latter are often positions variable and possess a state of stability is to take a position and turn on him at another time the evidence that he was asked a few days before the National Alliance replace the other character-Maliki as prime minister, although this student has no right coalition has responded by issuing a statement which reiterated its adherence to the government of national partnership led by al-Maliki. " And "Therefore, the statements Allawi unstable weakened from Musadeghith to a large degree in his desire to resolve the political crisis, and we wonder why Allawi when he proposes something that is often put conditions and this time he wants to hold a meeting in the Presidency and this is from one of the problems Allawi that he always puts conditions on in each other's demand or asking a proposal. "

The existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi has revealed his claim of President Jalal Talabani to mediate a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss the current political crisis in the country.

Allawi said in an interview published on his website "I have asked Talabani to mediate in my meeting with Maliki and required him to get the meeting at the headquarters of the Presidency as the situation of the Iraqi people's future and stability are the things most important, but we have not heard the answer yet."

And the following paragraph is a repeat from another article if I recall correctly...

And witnessing the political process and the relationship between the blocks strained clear because of the continuing political differences between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, especially with regard to the issue of issuing the arrest warrant against Deputy President of the Republic required to eliminate Tariq al-Hashemi, and asked the Prime Minister to withdraw confidence from his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq, in addition to charges of Iraqi law of the state shirking on the implementation of the initiative of Erbil, which include achieving partnership in the state administration and decision-making and naming security minister and the formation of strategic policies and the lack of balance in the institutions of the state between the components of people, depending on the views of Congress and the Iraqi List.