No Reason To Be Pessimistic.. It Is Coming In God's Own Time Frame.. Please Prepare.

Thread: No Reason To Be Pessimistic.. It Is Coming In God's Own Time Frame.. Please Prepare.

No Reason To Be Pessimistic.. It Is Coming In God's Own Time Frame.. Please Prepare.

Good Morning, and God Morning...

Every morning is a God morning for myself... (Some mornings are better than others I must admit) Speaking to my Papa in heaven, our ONE TRUE FATHER who is the one who gave us life, helps me to put this physical existence in proper perspective... We need the council of our Wonderful Chief Shepherd, and guide... His Spirit surely brings comfort to the saints who truly rely upon HIM in Spirit, and in Truth... And in a world filled with lies, and deception, getting through this charade does require more than what we have on a physical level...

So with what many referred to as "Black Monday" yesterday due to the downturn in stocks, and commodities, I began pondering the four horseman of the apocalypse... With emphasis on the black rider of Revelation chapter 6 verses 5-6, we read about the control these entities have over the affairs of mankind... Those that ride these 4 horses certainly are not out for humanities best interest as this chapter of Revelation reveal... But they are a reality that we face as sin continues to dominate the spirit in man as a whole... Save those who sins have been washed away by the Living Water that our Lord Jesus Christ provides to cleanse us from within the spirit that each, and every one of us have.. With that being said lets read verses 5, and 6 of Revelation chapter 6...

"When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come, and see."... So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand... And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barlet for a denarius, and do not harm the oil, and the wine."

So we see control of the world's food, and other resources that we utilize to sustain life by the rider of this black horse has been given unto this entity... What transpires within the spiritual realm will indeed manifest itself in our physical world in time... So this rider has been used by God to basically bring judgment upon the world.. God does use evil to punish wicked behavior... See Psalm chapter 81 verses 11-12, and while you are at it read the 82 chapter of this same book... While our Creator uses evil to test our hearts, HE certainly does not tempt us... Simply because there is not wickedness whatsoever that defines our Creator...

But through testing HE allows us to understand our weaknesses if indeed we are responding to HIS guidance within us... Making spiritually moral corrections throughout the coarse of our lives is vital to growth in grace, and in knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.. Ultimately, we have been given life through HIM to please our Eternal Father in heaven...

As we look at these 4 horsemen, one would have to conclude that the ones who ride are spiritual in nature... But those who are of the unseen realm also manifest, and carry out their diabolical schemes through individual's born in the flesh... But we must also remember that there are those who have been created spiritual in nature that can also manifest themselves in the flesh as well... Jesus Christ did, as well as certain angelic beings... That includes ones who are in a spiritually fallen state... And of course depends on how one from the angelic realm utilizes the talents, or gifts granted them by God...

So who are the ones born of the flesh being used by Satan in order to carry out his fruits of wickedness... I would like to point out that these individuals are being used by Lucifer until the fulfillment of God's eternal Word from a prophetic standpoint... Whether they are being used willingly or not, these have been deceived into believing in a lie basically... Which goes back to once again relying upon the flesh, and the desires thereof... One of Satan's curses from God when being judged after the Garden of Eden episode was that he would "lick the dust of the earth."... He is referred to as the serpent simply because his nature is as such...

His efforts in overcoming the kingdom of the MOST HIGH GOD will be proven in vain in the end, and everything that represents his kingdom will go down in flames... But in accordance to God's will, and timing of course... Satan, or Lucifer will be allowed to develop somewhat of a false sense of security by God by succeeding for a period of time allotted by his CREATOR... Again, the devil's success is based on the failure of mankind to heed the WORD of GOD...

A lesson, still unlearned for the most part, is unfolding... A lesson that will be harsh, yet very much so needed simply because our Father in heaven has to allow for mankind to experience what transpires when we are allowed to go unchecked for the most part from a spiritual standpoint... What happens when God allows for the world to go even beyond the state of what defined mankind before the flood during Noah's time... And the with the technology we possess being used by those who represent all that is wrong in our world... It is going to be a time like no other in our history as our Lord Jesus Christ pointed out...

So there are many layers, and players being used by Satan in order to bring about his final kingdom, or the 7th head of the beast in our time, and before the end of this age... So many secret societies, religions, government officials, financial institutions being used in order to enslave humanity under the guise of "peace, and security." (See 1 Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 3.)..

I remember watching a documentary quite a few years back that quoted a woman name Barbara Marx Hubbard... She is a Luciferian new ager who believes that many human beings will have to die in order to ensure that humanity survives, and there is balance within nature... Her thinking goes along with many environmentalist's who believe that mankind is a curse, or like a plague on earth... While sin has brought about destructive practices on earth no doubt, those of this mindset have a solution that does not pertain to repentance through Jesus Christ...

In fact, they believe one of the main problems are Christians, or those who present the kingdom of the MOST HIGH... Their kingdom is basically Satan's kingdom, and due to the mystery of lawlessness those who are in league with the devil indeed have become even bolder in their intentions... The bible describes these people as those who are of the synagogue of Satan... Here is some quotes from this aforementioned lady Barbara Marx Hubbard...

"The choice is: Do you wish to become a natural christ, a universal human, or do you wish to die? People will either change or die. That is the choice." Ralph Epperson, New World Order

"We, the elders, have been patiently waiting until the last moment before quantum transformation. The destructive one-fourth must be eliminated from the social body."

"We are in charge of God's selection process for planet Earth. He selects, we destroy. We are the riders of the Pale Horse, death...We do this for the sake of the world."

A few questions must come to mind while reading these quotes... Who are comprised of the "elders," and who determines who will be a part of the 1/4 that will live or die?... Who is this woman speaking for, or better yet, who is speaking to her, or through her?... HMMMM...

Notice the BIG LIE being declared by Barbara as was presented to Adam, and Eve in the Garden of Eden... Eternal life apart from the WAY, and the TRUTH...

But her quotes coincide with biblical scripture... The riders of the white, red, and black horses bring forth what is described as the pale horse of Revelation chapter 6... The the pale horse does represent DEATH... And what is the wages of sin?... See Romans chapter 6 verse 23... Also remember that verse 8 of Revelation chapter 6 declares,

"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was DEATH, and Hades (the grave) followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth."

Read her last quote I placed above again!... This is serious folks, and there are entities that are moving to fulfill this scripture... They have even declared their intentions, and by the way are being used by GOD ALMIGHTY to judge the earth... Again God does use evil to punish evil... Eventually HE will destroy those who have been used for this purpose simply because the GOOD that God represents in every WAY cannot coexist with the EVIL that dominates this fallen world we live in...

Here is a web site for more information on Barbara Marx Hubbard called Fanatic for Jesus... Which begs another question that we should be asking ourselves... Are we as steadfast in Christ Jesus, or "fanatical" in accordance to HIS will as Satan, and those who represent this fallen one's kingdom?... And I emphasize in ACCORDANCE to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ... NOT the will of man, or those who are false prophets or teachers who bring forth destructive doctrines that will cause "MANY" to fall away... (see 2 Thessalonians chapter 2)... We cannot afford to be lukewarm simply because of what our Lord Jesus Christ declares in Revelation chapter 3 verses 14-17...

"And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, "Those things say the Amen, the Faithful, and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God. I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold, or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of MY mouth. Because you say, I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing.... And do you not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked."...

Here is the link to that site.. https://fanaticforjesus.blogspot.com/...her-scary.html

Because someone is spiritually lukewarm, and spewed out of Jesus Christ's mouth does not mean that individual is lost forever... What is does mean is that one cannot serve two masters, and must come to conclude who, or what to place their faith in... In other words, will one choice the Spiritual guidance of God Almighty, the flesh for strength, or to be lead by the evil one...

This was the problem with the 5 foolish virgins within Jesus's parable concerning the 10 virgins in Matthew chapter 25... They knew of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and kept the commandments of God, yet God did not know them... We can fool ourselves into believing we are spiritually on the "right track," because of what is transpiring within our physical lives... I truly believe there are far more individual's who are poor in the flesh, yet rich in Christ Jesus, than the other way around...

I would like to also debunk a "doctrine" that has been around since the late 1800's called the rapture as well... Look, no one wants to die... It is natural for any of us to want to live, and not suffer while in this physical vessel... But even our Lord Jesus Christ declared to HIS disciples, and to us as well in the gospel of John chapter 15 verses 18-21 that we would be hated, and even be persecuted for our SAVIOR's name sake by those who will think they are doing God a service by doing such things... Think about that, and how that could possibly be?...

But history has proven that God's name has been used in vain by those who "claim" to represent HIM for what is basically evil... Did not the Pharisee's and the priesthood believe that they were doing God a service by putting to death our Savior Jesus Christ?.... Albeit, it had to be done for the saving of our spiritual lives, yet how it played out was certainly a situation that was confusing for many who were in a spiritual state of mind that was not on the same page with God... Hence the very reason our Savior declared while on the cross, "Father forgive them!.. For they know NOT what they do."...

While our God, and Savior guarantee's HE will provide us the strength to endure from a spiritual standpoint... HE does not guarantee we will NOT lose our lives physically... But those who do so for the sake of HIM who delivered us from certain spiritual death, these have LIFE everlasting in the Lord Jesus Christ... For those in Christ Jesus have life despite being physically dead... Simply because the flesh has nothing to do with what is eternal ultimately...

What should be declared in assemblies across the globe that use the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ is that persecution for believers in the True Messiah is going to ramp up on a worldwide scale... And there is going to be a great deception being preached within the assemblies that will seem right to those who are not being lead by the Spirit of the Living God, or the Chief Shepherd Jesus Christ...

Here is a quote from John D. Rockefeller that pertains to this great deception... Keep in mind while reading this quote that Christ Jesus HIMSELF declared to Pontus Pilate in chapter 18 verse 36 of the gospel of John that HIS kingdom is not of this world... When our Savior's kingdom does come to this earth in full fruition, will be at the blowing of the last, or 7th trumpet of God by HIS angel... Until then, the kingdom's of this world are not associated with our Creator's kingdom whatsoever... This universal way of thinking sounds good on the surface, but indeed will fool many into embracing their messiah who is called the man of sin, or the beast within scripture... Here is the quote..

"Would that I had the power to bring to your minds the vision as it unfolds before me! I see all denominational emphasis set aside...I see the church molding the thought of the world as it has never done before, leading in all great movements as it should. I see it literally establishing the Kingdom of God on earth." ~John D. Rockefeller Jr.

Remember brethren that if what is declared on the pulpit is not scriptural, or interpreted in accordance to God's will, well it is not of HIM PERIOD... We are to prove all things on our own, and not be tossed to, and fro by every wind of doctrine... If one is not being lead by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ, well that individual will more than likely be fooled into believing false doctrines... Simply because false doctrines appeal to the flesh... The flesh is weak, and one who relies on it for deliverance is indeed dead spiritually... The SPIRIT OF GOD within one who believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is a guarantee of eternal life for that individual... Without HIS SPIRIT within one, there is no life.. Even if one is alive from a physical standpoint... Those who are not a part of the body of Messiah are literally the "walking dead."...

But you see, God has HIS timing for all things, and has foreknowledge of the end from the beginning is key to understanding HIS plan of salvation, and what HIS Word declares from beginning to end... While our Father in heaven calls those who HE desires to, those who are called according to HIS purpose still have to endure to the end... While given the gift of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ, one still has to "work it out." Do not confuse this with working for salvation... It is a gift we could never earn of course, but once one is granted it through the Son of God, it is that individual's responsibility to allow him, or herself to rely upon the Spirit of God in them to lead them to greener pastures...

Growing in grace, and knowledge requires an understanding that transcends us as physical beings... WE cannot possibly "fight the good fight" without the aid, and reliance upon the ONE who is our TEACHER... The only way one cannot be deceived in this present evil age, is making sure we keep our spiritual garment clean once clothed in the righteousness of God... To remain wise virgins unto Christ Jesus does require one to be unstained by the world through sinful behavior, or to not be spiritually drunk by the very one who represents the spirit of Babylon... The one who has used his beauty (see Ezekiel chapter 28 verses 11-19), and talents that God gave him in order to try, and usurp the very throne of God Almighty...

But ultimately Satan, the serpent, the dragon, king of Tyre, and queen of heaven or Babylon, who sits astride the beast who has seven heads, and 10 horns, will be made manifest in the flesh by God HIMSELF, and will perish before many while being cast into the lake of fire... Turned to ashes, and no longer existing as Ezekiel chapter 28 verses 18-19, and Revelation chapter 20 verse 10 point out...

Some may question how Satan could be the woman that rides the beast... Remember that his is a spiritual kingdom that manifests itself in the flesh... Lucifer only succeeds when sin breeds, and flourishes... Where do you think that the idea of cross dressing, or changing one's (trying to that is) appearance from male to female, or visa versa comes from?... Why do you think that God would refer to Satan as being beautiful in appearance while referring to him as a male?... What exactly can Satan do, and how has he used the power, and talents God has given this fallen being?... There is much more than meets the eye, or that we fully understand as it pertains to the spiritual realm...

But know this, and scripture makes it very clear in Matthew chapter 10 verse 28 that we " “And you shall not be afraid of those who kill the body that are not able to kill the soul; rather be afraid of him who can destroy soul and body in Gehenna.”... Gehenna represents the lake of fire, and ultimately the grave, and the 2nd death... Those not written in the Lamb's book of life will not live eternally with God, and will be subject to the lake of fire, or 2nd death... There is no resurrection from this state once judged in this fashion as Revelation chapter 20 verses 12-15 declare...

Human, and angels are judged obviously... We have different bodies as 1 Corinthians chapter 15 points out... Mankind being created a little lower than the angels as Hebrews chapter 2 verse 7 points out, has a body that relies upon physical substance to sustain life in the flesh... But we have also have within us a spirit that helps us to reason, and to formulate ideas... Ultimately this spirit in man needs the assistance of the Living God within us through HIS SPIRIT in order to guide, and strengthen us in this present evil age...

See Ephesians chapters 4 through 6 to fully grasp the importance of needing to have the Spirit of Christ Jesus fully in us... For with God all things are possible... This includes of course overcoming the world in its present evil spiritual state, discerning TRUTH from lies, and deception that dominate our world due to the woman that rides the beast, or Satan...

What does any of this have to do with the Iraqi dinar, and it increasing in value?... Everything folks... It is going to change our financial status... Yet, will we succumb to the flesh, and its desires?... Will wealth become our strength, and cause us to be so caught up in the affairs of our world, that we fail to see, and be prepared for what is surely going to come to pass?... That of course being great peril in this world, and a persecution of the saints of God on a GRAND SCALE...

For those being lead, and relying upon the Spirit of God it will not matter... For if God is for us, who can be against us... WE are victorious in Christ Jesus, and whether one dies in the flesh for the sake of the gospel, that person will be with God forevermore... Asleep, or dead in the Lord Jesus Christ basically means one has LIFE...

Let us prepare while there is still time to do so... Remain spiritually sober in Christ Jesus... Those who are spiritually drunk because of sin will not discern the signs of the times, and the thief will indeed come in unaware... And again, there will be those who are going to be alive physically at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ... There are of course those who have died in HIM, and have been, and will be persecuted for HIS NAME SAKE... But as long as the Spirit of the Living God dwells in one, that individual need not fear the valley of the shadow of death.... Remember that God is love, and that perfect love has no fear...

God bless you folks, and take care... While I have attempted to guess days that this investment would pay off, my true intent was to keep our focus on that which is of utmost importance to all of us as believers in Christ Jesus... The things of the flesh are subject to perishing... Keeping our perspective on the Spirit of God in us, and having the ability to ensure that we do not covet that which is of the flesh to the point of it being our strength, and joy is something that will need to be addressed on a daily basis... For as Paul pointed out in scripture we are to die daily... Preparing ourselves while in the flesh for what is a spiritual battle requires praying unceasingly while going about our daily lives...

Remember dear brethren that all things must be fulfilled in accordance to the God's prophetic Word, and time frame... For through the darkest of days have been when the saints of the Most High God have shined forth for the glory of our Heavenly Father... It will certainly be darkest before the dawning of our Savior returns to rule as KING of kings, and LORD of lords...

Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-26-2015 at 12:39 AM.