Al-Maliki threatens to expose the corruption of files eight years to senior officials and members of references
8/20/2015

Picture
Sumer News / Baghdad
Sources close to the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, that the latter expressed his willingness to appear before the judiciary in the case was called, pointing out that al-Maliki threatened to expose a major corruption files for eight years has shown his accession to the prime minister, he explained that those files will sign Bras senior including ministers and officials and the sons of references.
The sources told (Sumer News), said that "al-Maliki will be issued in the next few days, a statement addressed to the entire Iraqi people from north to south," noting that "al-Maliki will make clear in this statement significant facts are hidden in the previous years." The sources added that "al-Maliki will show his willingness to come before the Supreme Court in the case was called," noting that "al-Maliki will carry with him to the court files of corruption against senior corrupt officials."
The sources quoted al-Maliki, during a meeting with a number of leaders of the Dawa and the State of Law coalition party, after his return from Tehran, saying "it's now show the date of those documents, files, and with God's help Sakeshvha all."
The sources added that al-Maliki confirmed by saying "my possession You Sodaha hands of the judiciary for the eight years that I've been prime minister and Saalnha before the courts and pay their perpetrators from the masters and sheikhs and the sons of references and officials Shiites and Sunnis to the courts to Eachdhu reward fair", vowed in front of the audience, "I'm Martyr First Martyr al-Sadr does not I fear God and me and the evidence with me, God willing. "
Maliki returned to Baghdad on Wednesday, August 18, 2014, after a two-day visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, marked by important events, notably the announcement of results of an investigation of the fact-finding committee on the fall parliamentary Mosul, and that carried al-Maliki responsibility full, while al-Maliki responded by saying that the fall of Mosul However, in June 2014 Daash borne by Turkey and the Kurds, at a time when calls for activists and politicians to provide Nuri al-Maliki to trial and been blamed for the deteriorating security and political situation of the country and Alatsadah during his reign, which lasted from 2006 until 2014.

https://www.sumer.news/ar/news/1428/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85% D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A_%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%AF_% D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81_%D9%85%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D 8%AA_%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF_%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D 9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85_%D 9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86_%D9 %83%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%86%D8% A7%D8%A1_%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9