Maliki returns Baghdad after visit to Tehran continues its commitment VP title 8/19

Thread: Maliki returns Baghdad after visit to Tehran continues its commitment VP title 8/19

Maliki returns Baghdad after visit to Tehran continues its commitment VP title 8/19

Al-Maliki returns to Baghdad after a visit to Tehran continues its commitment to "Vice President"

Wednesday 19-08-2015 | 5:13:11

Twilight News / arrived former Vice President Nuri al-Maliki Wednesday to Baghdad after the end of his visit, which initiated last Friday to Iran.

A statement issued by the Information Office that the Maliki, who described the statement as "Vice President" arrived in Baghdad coming from Iran.

The Iraqi speculation has pointed out that al-Maliki will not return to Iraq after the fall of the report carried responsibility for the collapse of the city of Mosul, however Daash.

Maliki said that the report of the Committee has no value.

Maliki and look back to Baghdad and his determination to hold on to the position of Vice President of the Republic challenge to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...Go8QWjXBioNPgw

rcookie: my name is nouri al Maliki…i am VP of Iraq..i own a mansion and a yacht!

Re: Maliki returns Baghdad after visit to Tehran continues its commitment VP title 8/

Hey M nice closet! Where did you get all those skeletons!

Re: Maliki returns Baghdad after visit to Tehran continues its commitment VP title 8/

Abadi does not kick him out of the palace then he is a chicken--no stones