Fatlawi reveal the fact that an order preventing her from traveling and converted the funds to the UAE
8/14/2015
0 Comments

Picture
Palm-denied head will Hanan al movement, on Friday, an order preventing her from traveling outside the country, and as described reports about its transfer funds to a UAE banks as "silly lie", confirmed that it was one of the first voting in the House of Representatives on the reform package which recently launched by the government. She Fatlawi in a statement: "The news agency palm" received a copy of it, days ago and some politicized Yellow Pages and sites belonging to one of the blocks sustained campaign spin and miscarriage against me, it is once they say was issued against me to prevent travel, and once they say may not vote on the reforms, and again They say turned the money to the UAE. She added, "I announced my position on the reforms and I said I would be the first voting, and actually I was the first voting, and recording the meeting and attendance lists, official absences explained that," indicating that "There is no truth to what has been published of the issuance of preventing my travel is where I Vice I am not a minister or deputy minister to be my financial disclosure. " She continued, "I was one of the first House of Representatives who provide revealed their net worth and financial This is what is published by Integrity every year body", pointing out that "the issue of the transfer of funds is the same lie that declared it three years ago and did not believe her one of naivety and the lack of bank or person by that name, and can easily make sure through UAE banks guide because there is no bank in the world declares its clients names. " referred to a number of local news sites and some of the pages location social networking Facebook, recently published statements attributed to Al-Ahli Bank Director UAE, alleging conversion of three million dollars as a deposit for a period of five years from the UAE to Iraq on behalf of al-Fatlawi.

https://nakhelnews.com/news/38003/%D8...B9%D9%87%D8%A7