Voice of Iraq)-twilight News reported as citizens in Kirkuk governorate, Sunday, that the Ministry of Commerce of the Government of Iraq seeks to reduce the proportion of Kurds in Kirkuk through a new plan before conducting a census in Iraq.

Citizens stated that "large numbers of Kurds displaced from Kirkuk under the old regime back in 2003 by counties and cities, Kurdistan region provided the Ministry of commerce then forms for recording all information relating to the family including years deportation and accommodation after migration."

Citizens adds that "after eight years to return to Kirkuk, the Department of Commerce through the ration agents to distribute new forms the bulk of the Kurds in Kirkuk for the purpose of transporting ration cards to former places which transferred to Kirkuk before editing".

By Kamran Hassan, who lives in Kurdistan (KPC) neighborhood in Kirkuk say that see to receive the ration card, found that the new form and lacks his signature dictated only, declined to sign it.

He adds that "thing that raised my concern is that the titles in the new format is the same title, which had already been codified during my return to Kirkuk," he said, adding that "titles was installed, for example: Erbil-koshtbh, aghaglr, Erbil Sulaimania — — nsalaoh ...So, while I recorded in the civil status service in Kirkuk-chuan and I was born in the northern city of Kirkuk where he was born my pride and my ancestors. "

Good believes that political motives behind the intended rhythmic balkord, recalling the information to persons who have signed this form are not eligible to participate in any future election in the city and it is imperative that it should vote in the places they migrated before the fall of the previous regime.

Either ' Omar Abdel Aziz is displaced returning to Kirkuk and says that "when I took the information from the proxy form and read the information contained therein, returned to the agent immediately and I told him I don't want to dictate this form because it serves as a relay for Kurds from Kirkuk, a new kind of politics."

Deputy Premier says Kirkuk governorate ribwar Talabani, "the Department of the Ministry of Commerce reported in Kirkuk, the existence of such matter, the latter immediately withdrawing those forms".

Adds "section of this error is due to administrative and substantive aspects of the Ministry of trade, another section indicates political motivation led this trend", stating that "the Council demanded the immediate treatment of this problem, we don't accept such form, and it was returning all those forms to Baghdad".

The city of Kirkuk and many Kurdish-majority areas outside Kurdistan (the three governorates of Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk), which had been subjected to demographic change operations to deport most of its inhabitants were displaced to areas in Kurdistan or in Central and southern Iraq, prepared by the new Iraqi Constitution disputed areas dealt with by article 140 thereof, however, Kurds complain that the Federal Government in Baghdad, causing a semi-permanent tensions between Baghdad and Erbil.

https://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...p%3Fid%3D26950