BondLady break down: first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency

Thread: BondLady break down: first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency

BondLady break down: first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency

[BondLady] Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency Saturday, 07 December 2 January 2012 12: 11 {Baghdad: Euphrates news} announced the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of representatives on Saturday ending the first phase of a project delete zeros of Iraqi currency, which included the purchase of equipment for the implementation of the project. Iraq is working on a project deleting zeros from currency to facilitate the country's financial dealings with the country's openness to global markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to Government efforts to rebuild the dilapidated infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege.
    [BondLady] ill break it down as i go if u all want
    [BondLady] the dela rue machines im sure is what they talk about in the machinery
    [BondLady] which included the purchase of equipment for the implementation of the project
    [BondLady] and this is great too
    [BondLady] Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency
    [BondLady] im really lookin forward to the 2nd phase
    [BondLady] and my auction post i did on dec 27, 2011
    [BondLady] i think had every thing to do with the 1st phase
    [BondLady] removeing the mass of the 000 from iraqi streets
    [BondLady] so this is a awsome article
    [BondLady] let me go bring in some more of it
    [BondLady] And Haytham Al-Juburi, said Committee member, told the Agency {Euphrates news} "project delete zeros from the currency of Iraq be divided into three stages, the first included the identification and acquisition of necessary equipment and completed by the beginning of this year, it is hoped that the completion of the project over the next year to present the new currency in the market and then be withdrawn gradually old."
    [BondLady] project delete zeros from the currency of Iraq be divided into three stages,
    [BondLady] the first included the identification and acquisition of necessary equipment and completed by the beginning of this year,
    [BondLady] which we saw
    [BondLady] the high dollar dela rue machinery they bought
    [BondLady] and now theve moved onto either the 2nd or 3rd phase let me bring in some more of the art
    [BondLady] The Central Bank of Iraq had earlier announced that the new Iraqi currency will rise three zeroes,
    [BondLady] love it
    [BondLady] stating that he had conducted an exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi zeros would strengthen the currency.
    [BondLady] just keeps on getting better
    [BondLady] Jaburi said that "the project will cost 150 million dollars
    [BondLady] and this small amount will be compensated from the profits
    [BondLady] that would accrue to the World Bank
    [BondLady] and the State Treasury
    [BondLady] from traders who they will do with the US dollar which preferences
    [BondLady] to its small size and high value
    [BondLady] woot woot lol
    [BondLady] weistbdolh new Iraqi currency
    [BondLady] heres the whole article
    [BondLady] Parliamentary financial announces completion of first phase of a project deleting zeros from currency Saturday, 07 December 2 January 2012 12: 11 {Baghdad: Euphrates news} announced the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of representatives on Saturday ending the first phase of a project delete zeros of Iraqi currency, which included the purchase of equipment for the implementation of the project. Iraq is working on a project deleting zeros from currency to facilitate the country's financial dealings with the country's openness to global markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to Government efforts to rebuild the dilapidated infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege. And Haytham Al-Juburi, said Committee member, told the Agency {Euphrates news} "project delete zeros from the currency of Iraq be divided into three stages, the first included the identification and acquisition of necessary equipment and completed by the beginning of this year, it is hoped that the completion of the project over the next year to present the new currency in the market and then be withdrawn gradually old." The Central Bank of Iraq had earlier announced that the new Iraqi currency will rise three zeroes, stating that he had conducted an exhaustive study concluded that lifting the Iraqi currency would strengthen the zeros. Jaburi said that "the project will cost 150 million dollars, and this small amount will be compensated from the profits that would accrue to the World Bank and the State Treasury from traders who they will do with the US dollar which preferences to its small size and high value, weistbdolh new Iraqi currency." https://www.alforatnews.com/index.php...5-57&Itemid=57
    [BondLady] i thot this was just a awsome article and wanted to share it with u all
    [BondLady] ty for the copy dn
    [BondLady] drops the mic and walks off
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

when the deleat the 3 zeros dose that make my 10,000 note only worth 10 iraqi dollars?
    please i dont under stand this please inlighten me ty slickwick66