I found this posted on Facebook, on a page I was reading. I found it interesting, and wanted to share this with my Dinar Family. It is a little long, but like I said, interesting. The woman named at the beginning of the piece is NOT me, and I do NOT know her. We just happen to read the same Facebook page. Here is what she posted. I don't know if this is her own writing, or if she found this info some where.

Kathy Jo Lateano Rudnicki These are things you as a Christian need to know about Islam and Muslims. Allah IS NOT the same God who is worshipped by Jews and Christians. Allah is no more a God than the Golden calf of Egypt. Allah predates Islam by over a thousand years, and was a minor deity in the Temple of Baal, the Canaanite Sun God, who was worshipped throughout the Middle East. Baal (ba'al) was an ancient Canaanite and Mesopotamian deity associated with agriculture. He was believed to be the "giver of life" and mankind was dependent upon him for providing what was necessary to sustain the farms, flocks and herds. Allah was the moon god who's sign was the crescent moon. Mohammad, born 570 years after the Birth of Christ, was very familiar with Judaism and Christianity and stole traditions from both religions to create his own cult. He took the named Allah for his God because it was familiar to Arabs across the region. This is why you so often see the symbol of the crescent moon associated with Islam, and on so many Islamic flags. Mohammad asked the Jews to recognize him as a Prophet from God, which they refused to do. Because of this Mohammad turned upon the Jews, and Muslims have hated and despised the Jews ever since. Mohammad warred upon the Jews, and slaughtered whole villages, decapitating the men, and selling the women into slavery. Mohammad himself set the example to his followers by demanding from his captors that they either convert to Islam or be put to death; a tradition that carries on even to this day. Upon Mohammad's death in 632 A.D., a rift developed amongst Muslims as to who should succeed as leader of their cult. Thus you have the Shia and Sunni. Muslims following Mohammad's exampled raped, pillaged and plundered their way across the Middle East and North Africa, Murdering those that would not convert to Islam. In the year 711 A.D., Muslims (called the Moors) crossed the Strait of Gibraltar and invaded Spain. In 827 A.D. the Muslims invaded Sicily, and in 847 A.D. the Italian port of Bari (occupied from 847 until 871), with Muslim raids reaching as far north as Rome and Piedmont. During this same time period, the Muslims invaded Europe in the east, first laying siege to Constantinople in 674–678 A.D. Muslims continued their depredations until In March 1095, Pope Urban II received an ambassador from the Byzantine Emperor asking for help against Muslim invasion and another siege of Constantinople. THIS is what prompted the Crusades of the middle ages, an attempt to put an end to Muslim aggression! The fact of the matter is that Europe was being invaded in both the East AND the West! Lets be clear, What we are seeing today in the Mideast, and elsewhere is not radical Islam. This is what Mohamed intended his cult to be, and this is what Islam was when it raped pillaged and plundered its way across the Middle east, North Africa, and Invaded Spain and Europe with the intent of taking over the entire world. Let there be no mistake, it is the intent of Islam to take over the world. This death cult must be stamped out.