Congress Gives the President the Power to Fast Track TPP Agreement...

Thread: Congress Gives the President the Power to Fast Track TPP Agreement...

Congress Gives the President the Power to Fast Track TPP Agreement...

Very important to realize that this is occurring due to the sinful, and unrepentant behavior of this nation... This 12 nation agreement will be used to in time to bring this nation to a level of most other nations... If Americans would repent, this could be averted, and our nation healed... But most look to leadership in government instead of seeking the mercy of the Eternal God our Creator...

Sadly, this nation is in the waning years of its preeminent status on the world scene... Maybe our last 7 years.. Remember the Christine L. press conference, and her reference to numerology... Seven years from now will find us in the year 2022... It will be 77 years since the beginning of the US dominance, and the dollar being number one when compared to the world's currencies... This was decided at the Bretton Wood Conference the year before, and enacted in 1945...

What is interesting is that the rate of Iraqi Dinar when compared to the US dollar is 1166... By utilizing numerology add 11 plus 66, and we have 77... Add these two 7's together, and we have 14 of course.. "14 is 7 two times," if I may quote the IMF head...

Is there something in the works?... Planned for decades, or even centuries in fulfillment of God's prophetic plan?.... Remember our Creator knows the end from the beginning, and is not affected by time as we are...

Anyway, here is a comment that I copied from this article that made some good points... Folks, this is serious, and is not going to be stopped... Again, let us be wise stewards of our Savior, and prepare spiritually for what has been declared by our Creator to come to pass... I will follow the comment with the link to the article... God bless..

Tranqual • 2 hours ago
    NWO, America (as part of the North American Union) just another province in the NWO. America has to have her back broken to force us to give up our national sovereignty. Oligarchs own Both parties. In the end it is God judging this nation. There will be one world gov. I'll be surprised if I don't see it in my life time. I believe when America goes down we will take the world with us.

" Before such a merger can be consummated, and the US becomes just another province in a New World Order, there must at least be the semblance of parity among the senior partners in the deal. How does one make the nations of the world more nearly equal? The insiders determined that a two-prong approach was needed; use American money and know-how to build up your competitors, while at the same
    time use every devious strategy you can devise to weaken and impoverish this
    country. The goal is not to bankrupt the US...Rather, it is to reduce our productive might, and therefore our standard of living, to the meager subsistence level of the socialized nations of the world.

Notice that the plan is not to bring the standard of living in less developed countries up to our level, but to bring ours down to meet theirs coming up.

You may be assured, however, that the Rockefellers and their allies are not talking about reducing their OWN quality of life. It is your standard of living which must be sacrificed on the altar of the New world Order.” Gary Allen

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.

Here is the link to this article... https://www.wnd.com/2015/04/gop-helps...ration-agenda/
    Last edited by popeye7; 04-17-2015 at 05:24 AM.