The Abolition of the American Passport... What Should Our Response Be?

Thread: The Abolition of the American Passport... What Should Our Response Be?

The Abolition of the American Passport... What Should Our Response Be?

Hello All,

Well, as we near the end of this age we see the formation of a kingdom, (the 7th head of the beast) coming to fruition... This North American Union will be one of the 10 toes of the image in Daniel chapter 2, or 10 horns of Revelation chapters 13, and 17... We must remember that our response should be to remember that we represent the kingdom that is without end through the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ... The kingdoms, and nations of this world do not represent our Creator... There are those within nations that are dedicated to the will of God, and we must ensure that our hope is not misplaced, or that we fight what is in fulfillment of God's prophetic Word...

Below is a response I made to an individuals comment, and the link to the article... God bless, and I hope your sabbath is a blessed one...

Here is the response, and the link... https://www.wnd.com/2015/01/u-s-passp...f-elimination/

This whole agenda is in fulfillment of God's will as scripture points out in Revelation, and Daniel as we near the end of this age... The 10 horns of the beast, or the ten toes on the image in Daniel chapter 2..
    Once this ten worldwide regions are formed, and have ruled for a time, the beast or the man of sin will emerge on the world scene to rule over it as indicated in Revelation chapters 13 verses 1-4... Satan will give this ruler, or beast his authority over these 10 regions after the ten kings have ruled for a period of time as Revelation chapter 17 verses 11-13 point out...
    Mankind's sins have brought this to fruition, and it was only a matter of our Creator's timing that it is coming to pass... Fighting it is futile because God has declared it will come to pass... Our responsibility, as you so rightly pointed out, is to make sure that we are prepared spiritually for the persecution that we will face at some point in the future on a very severe scale...
    But with God in us through His Spirit, we can endure as we await the return of the King of kings, and the Lord of lords... His return is imminent, and the only hope that mankind has for survival, as the road of lawlessness will always lead to death, and destruction...
    Jesus Christ will end this madness on His earth, smite the kingdom of the beast, and reign forevermore as indicated in Revelation chapters 19, and the first portion of chapter 20...
    Until then we must remain steadfast, and not allow for the mystery of lawlessness to cause us to stumble...

Re: The Abolition of the American Passport... What Should Our Response Be?

Thank you for the reminder .... and our days are limited here on earth in Jesus

Re: The Abolition of the American Passport... What Should Our Response Be?

Hello Love It 2...

Hope all is well... How is your Hawaiian trip going, or are you back already... Congrats on your impending wedding.... May our blessed God give continue to bless you, and yours...

We pray for the leaders of this world, but realize that our hope is in heaven above, and the glorious kingdom our Savior will bring to an earth that desperately needs His guidance...

Well, preparing for a group coming over for super bowl... Hope it is a better game than last years... Take care, and go RV...

Because I ate me spinach, I'm popeye the sailor man... Toot.. Toot..