Where Is Sadr?... When Was All Actually Already Completed For RV...In 2011 Maybe?...

Thread: Where Is Sadr?... When Was All Actually Already Completed For RV...In 2011 Maybe?...

Where Is Sadr?... When Was All Actually Already Completed For RV...In 2011 Maybe?...

Hello All...

I was reading all of the news, and realized we have not heard a peep from our always smiling Sadr... What about Barzani?... Anyone have news on either one of them at all?... Last week I brought up the subject of Talibani, and we just received some info on him... There seems to be a pattern of diversion going on IMHO... Obviously I cannot prove it via the media, but can we honestly say that can we trust our own media?.. Seriously?... How many of us truly trust our media?.... What makes us think we can trust the Iraqi media?... Are they the pillars of truth?... One thing about us humans is that we do not like to admit when we have been fooled... And we certainly have a difficult time digging for truth when it is so much easier to allow someone else to do it for us... We say we do not trust the media, but ironically we actually discuss that which is presented from them as if it were valid... Do we really want to know the truth?... Or does it make us feel a bit uncomfortable to know that something is amiss in our world, and we just do not want to face that fact?...

Would it be out of the realm of possibility that this was all completed in Dec. of 2011?... When we left Iraq from a military standpoint... The reason I bring this up is that I do not believe we would have allowed for a moment for any one man (Maliki) to obstruct all that was supposedly done at least last year... There is something more to what is occurring than what we are being told... The purpose for central banks to be set up in any country makes it easier for outside forces to control the government in which the bank resides... Lets face it, the old adage "money makes the world go around" has so much truth in it... Making it easier to fulfill individuals lust for it, while ensuring that an agenda is fulfilled for those printing the fiat currency...

For those who believe what I am saying is bunk, let me bring up a few key points about the worldwide currency business... Why is it that a country like Saudi Arabia, which at one time had mucho oil reserves, but has had a currency not worth much... But at the same time a country such as Kuwait has a currency worth 3 plus in comparison to the US dollar?... How is it that Euro or the British pound can be of more value than the US dollar when they do not have near the commodities, or even industrial base that we do here in America?... It is a joke folks... But we play along with the game because the reality of it is we are not in control of our own economy nor is anyone else around the world in the overall scheme of things... As our Lord Jesus Christ said, "Render unto Caesar, what is Caesars." And God is allowing for all of this confusion because it is happening... But again it is fulfilling what He knew would occur long ago.... Just as the scriptures point out... Believe what you will, but the One World economy has been formed as we venture ever closer to the One World Order... There are still a few rogue nations that have not complied as of yet, but they will be brought in at the proper time...Where the few are in control of all, and the peasants do all of the work... All the while thinking we are being done a favor...

The RV will take place at a time already chosen... It must look as though Iraq is in control of their own economic destiny right?... Getting rid of Shabibi was part of the plan IMO... One big setup... Made easier by bribes, and promises of power, glory ect... The Word of God will be fulfilled, and this RV is a big part of it... Do not fret or despair whether or not it is going to ever come to fruition... Because it will....

Is it not curious to anyone that many who hold the dinar are believers in Jesus Christ and His gospel?... I for one do not normally invest, but was lead to this one without question... And many of you have been as well... Most think we are crazy to invest in such an unstable country... What makes this one investment stand out, and so appealing to believers in Christ Jesus?... God placed it within us to take a leap of faith and we did so... And He will not let us down... Guaranteed!.... But after it does come to pass, will we continue to be faithful to our God?... As I have mentioned in posts past, we will be tested folks... Carnal nature does tend to revert back to the "old man" when physical needs are being met... Especially if it is above and beyond what one really needs to actually live on...

The bible does indicate there will be a time of complacency amongst brethren... When all seems to be right in the world... While those who are being lead by the powers of darkness continue to scheme, and go forward with plans of dominance within this world... What stands in their way more than anything else are believers in Jesus Christ... True believers... Thus this RV will prove to be make or break for those who are participating in it... Will we neglect our spiritual responsibilities, or will we continue to fulfill the great commission of preaching, and living the gospel?... Time will tell of course, and what is within our inmost beings will certainly come to light... Let us continue to pray for one another in that regard so as to not fall into the category of being a foolish virgin... A wise virgin always keeps ones vessel and lamp full of oil.. Which of course is the HOLY SPIRIT in us through Christ Jesus our Savior... No matter what the circumstances a wise virgin is always faithful, and does not place physical mammon before the Spiritual Mammon... The Bread of Life being Jesus Christ...

As with all good things in this age, this blessing will come to an end... Because an age without the kingdom of God is always short-lived... So what we do during the time of this blessing, will certainly have a bearing on our reaction when persecution comes to pass... And it will as scripture points out... Being a member of the body of Messiah will indeed bring forth hatred from those who are outside of our Savior... So will we deny Jesus due to weakness in relying on His Spirit because of our being deterred by the physical mammon, and wanting to save our physical lives, while neglecting so great a calling?... Let us remain steadfast through it all, and remain on the straight, and narrow...

God bless you all, and may our Loving Father in heaven continue to guide your paths as we continue to surrender daily to His Sovereign Will...
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-13-2013 at 09:30 PM.

I ask for Sadr, and walla... Still that award winning smile, and charm... What is puzzling is the Talibani issue... Why the secrecy?... And as if they could keep his status from the known world... Especially since he is in a foreign country... Very puzzling... Does Maliki wield so much influence and power in Europe so as to order the government in Germany what to disclose or what not to... Think about it folks...
    Ah the games in world of politics, power, economics... When we look too closely, we miss the much larger objective within the world of governance... Or the new order of the ages...

Remember that Shabibi was going to RV it several times before being "fired." Now we suddenly have all of these laws that need passing in order for this to come to fruition... Would it not stand to reason that these laws were already passed if Shabibi had intended to RV?... Some things just do not add up friends...
    Last edited by popeye7; 09-13-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Lots dont "add" up . and that much is true. but the one thing that does add up ... God rules this event..and will til he allows the RV... thank you again for the post and the reminder of just WHO really is in charge

Trying to figure things out is a challenge... But there are many times that I do not like what is discovered... It is our responsibility not to be "driven to and fro by every wind of doctrine." The same applies in our physical lives as well... Ignorance, IMHO, is not bliss... I like to know what is REALLY going on... We have to allow for our Lord and Wonderful Counselor to guide us in all things... Basically to be our bestest friend...

It is going to happen on God's watch as you stated love it 2... But that does not mean our Creator will not allow for the dragon to foment confusion till we get to that point... Besides, it is good to have adversity in our lives... We rely upon our God to see us through the madness, and build up the fruit of His Spirit within us during the process... Blessings to all, and thank you so much for your responses love it 2...

I would also like to thank BGG, Poppy3, Chattels, and all who work so hard to make this the best dinar site from the Pacific to the Atlantic... God bless you all, and go RV...