"The Daily Dinar " ..........Thursday, 27 June 2013

Thread: "The Daily Dinar " ..........Thursday, 27 June 2013

"The Daily Dinar " ..........Thursday, 27 June 2013

Iraq News: UNSC to hold session to discuss canceling UN sanctions on Iraq Thursday

Baghdad (AIN) -The UN Security Council will hold at 7 p.m, according to Baghdad local time, a session to discuss canceling the SC resolution issued in 1990 which put Iraq under the UN sanctions.

An exclusive report AIN got from the UN headquarter reported that “The UN Secretariat General published the expected session’s agenda which includes two items under title (The Situation between Iraq and Kuwait which are:

-The 35th report of the UN Secretary General over the 14th item for SC No.1284 for 1990.

-The letter dated 12/June/2013 forwarded to the UNSC from the Permanent envoys for Iraq and Kuwait to the UN.)

The UNSG, Ban Ki-moon had promised to discuss this topic at the SC to lift the UN sanctions on Iraq

https://bit.ly/19xGEta

Part 1 Millionday Discussion

[millionday] Baghdad Municipality announced the completion of all preparations for the celebration of the Day of Iraqi sovereignty is completed via the UN Security Council vote on Thursday evening to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, noting that "the celebration will include fireworks and scattering roses."

The statement by the Secretariat of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the Baghdad Municipality has completed all preparations and provided all the requirements to celebrate the completion, Iraqi sovereignty after the vote the UN Security Council on the evening of Thursday to remove Iraq from Chapter VII after he fulfilled all its international obligations in an important step to restore the role of the regional and international levels

millionday] She added that "the Municipality of Baghdad celebrations on this occasion include fireworks in the sky of the capital Baghdad and raise ornamental bulletins and Iraqi flags and organizing processions wheeled roving municipal districts roaming the streets and The Panther roses and candy on citizens participation of a number of folk groups."

The Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon recommended in a report to the UN Security Council after Iraq fulfilled all Altazamth towards international resolutions issued against him, remove Iraq from Chapter VII.

[Papatom] wmawhite millionday happy days!!!!

[millionday] muaaaaahhhhh!

[millionday] Iraq live these days, historic moments, if what came out of international sanctions imposed for more than 23 years, under Chapter VII of the UN Security Council before the impact of the former regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

And consists of Chapter VII of the 13 articles, the longer resolution 678 issued in 1990 calling for the ousting Iraq from Kuwait by force, from the provisions of this chapter,

Iraq is still under because the survival of several issues pending, such as the remains of Kuwaiti citizens and prisoners of war in Iraq, and Kuwaiti property, including the archives of the Amiri Diwan, the Crown Prince's Court, and the issue of environmental awards and oil, which is not only related to the State of Kuwait, but other Arab countries, companies claim that they do not still have some rights.

It is scheduled to hold a UN Security Council session on Thursday, reviewing the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon report on Iraq's efforts to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and its international obligations and will be on the light of this report vote of the Council on the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII and converted to Chapter VI

[millionday] brb with more

[millionday] the World Bank assistance to Iraq amounted to about $ 495 million of grant projects and 508 million dollars in loans from the IDA, noting: that the meeting values ​​the experience with the World Bank since 2003, marked by the implementation of projects financed by providing loans, grants and capacity building, as well as to benefit from the lessons learned from that experience.

For its part, provided the World Bank representative clarification about the most important achievements of the bank through the lessons learned in 2009, which was submitted in 2012, which summarizes the results of the study of the International Fund for the reconstruction of Iraq (IRFFI), as well as give donors responsibility annex International and the need to give importance to the results of isolation from the implementation

[millionday] Iraq's relationship with the World Bank after the security and political development in the country will take a new pattern in accordance with the Bank's new strategy.

[Papatom] millionday does that say that resolution 678 from 1990 is STILL In effect????? that could be a stick in the eye? or is it a red herring?

[millionday] they have said that all obligations are complete

[Papatom] millionday yeah, i see they are meeting.....when???? THURSDAY!!! so that'll be gone

[millionday] i believe that is ummmm tomorrow !! whoop whoop whooo hoooo

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

[millionday] i will be here too i cant miss this party '

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday Like christmas for grown ups! I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!

[millionday] i hear ya brb with more goodness it is hard to find anything else but the release i am looking though what do any of you have ?

wmawhite] millionday ...do you think we are witnessing a media campaign for the CBI/GOI's part???

[millionday] wmawhite i think it is a marketing campaign

[wmawhite] millionday .....this campaign...IMO.....has been in the works for many months.

[Papatom] millionday OH OH I agree with the marketing campaign....and I would say that they are even using a GREAT PR company consultant...as well

[anthonlcs] Wednesday, June 26, 2013 16:20 Twilight News / Japanese company Sony announced the leader in consumer electronics and entertainment in the world, on Wednesday, for a comprehensive plan to expand in Iraq. alt Through its cooperation with the official commercial partner, company Modern Electronics Iraq,

Sony is looking forward to bring about a radical transformation in the Iraqi consumer experience by offering the latest technology products and the opening of a number of stores that carry the company name, and the establishment of approved service centers in Iraq.

[lorijeanmarshall] I have something I found last night. Ya want it?

[millionday] lorijeanmarshall yes

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday Want the link or for me to bring it in in sections?

[Papatom] anthonlcs AWESOME!!!!! here come the ELEPHANTS!!!!!!! after that standard Charter bank article....I told you there'd' be a RUSH!!!! that was the door opener.....and all these companies will do a IPO in the ISX..

[millionday] anthonlcs that is great -- and the line is at the door

[millionday] lorijeanmarshall bring it in sections

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday Okey dokey. Here it comes

[millionday] Papatom whooop whoop great

[lorijeanmarshall] new type of relationship between the Iraqi and international banks Posted 25/06/2013 06:30 PM Baghdad / Mashreq follow: -

The head of the advisers in the prime minister Thamer Ghadban said Iraq's relationship with the World Bank after the security and political development in the country will take a new pattern in accordance with the Bank's new strategy.

He angered during a meeting held at the headquarters of the advisers in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers to follow up on projects funded by the World Bank in the presence of the President of the country team for the World Bank in Iraq,

Mary Helen and representatives of the Ministries of Finance, Planning and Construction and Housing, Education and Municipalities and Public Works and the Municipality of Baghdad, along with a number of experts and advisers body,

according to a press release of the advisers: the new strategy of the World Bank will be in accordance with the two main hubs loans International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and technical assistance expenses paid (RTA).

[lorijeanmarshall] He pointed out: that the World Bank assistance to Iraq amounted to about $ 495 million of grant projects and 508 million dollars in loans from the IDA,

noting: that the meeting values ​​the experience with the World Bank since 2003, marked by the implementation of projects financed by providing loans, grants and capacity building, as well as to benefit from the lessons learned from that experience.

For its part, provided the World Bank representative clarification about the most important achievements of the bank through the lessons learned in 2009, which was submitted in 2012, which summarizes the results of the study of the International Fund for the reconstruction of Iraq (IRFFI), as well as give donors responsibility annex International and the need to give importance to the results of isolation from the implementation.

[wmawhite] millionday ................none of these announcements by these companies are LAST minute decisions...........Iraq has been working with these folks for many months.

[lorijeanmarshall] During the meeting, they reviewed the pros and problems by some ministries, including problems concerning the provision of land for projects and legal problems, and the need to end all details related to before the start of the project to avoid delays in delivery, with an emphasis on the need for cooperation between the ministries concerned.

Have also been identified pros represented by easily and clarity and coherence of standard documents used during the contracting process, as well as financial measures that characterized by transparency and speed in order to avoid bureaucratic

According to reports, the amounts spent on projects by the ministries to the end of 2012 amounted to about $ 430 million.

Thus, the monitoring committee of World Bank projects have been completed its work, where will close the World Bank on June 30, 2013 his works that have been completed in the manner described above and will begin a new phase between him and Iraq, according to a strategic cooperation for three years approved by the Council of Ministers agreed on the way up again.

[lorijeanmarshall] End

[Papatom] lorijeanmarshall millionday that's about a billion dollars.....and they won't want to pay that back with 1166 dinar!!!

[millionday] thats right they don’t they should have a huge agreement lets read the rest a new relationship we should see

[lorijeanmarshall] That was the whole article

Today: UN Security Council votes to remove Iraq from Chapter VII

“The output Iraq from Chapter VII, will allow greater freedom for the Iraqi banks to open accounts global transactions banking more broadly. “

Optimism master of the situation .. And invitations to invest post-liberation of international provisions

few hours separating Iraq of the Lead World Event Iraqi historical most important and most prominent in the twenty-first century, the recognition by the state that does not threaten international peace and security, and re-integrated into the international community globally through take it out of Chapter VII.

https://bit.ly/11PrQxF

Part 2 Millionday Discussion

[The s family] Word on the streets is that they paid Kuwait. Have we seen anything that reports that?

[millionday] right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thus, the monitoring committee of World Bank projects have been completed its work, where will close the World Bank on June 30, 2013 his works that have been completed in the manner described above and will begin a new phase between him and Iraq, according to a strategic cooperation for three years approved by the Council of Ministers agreed on the way up again.

[lorijeanmarshall] End

[lorijeanmarshall] I like this part>>>>>>>>>> Thus, the monitoring committee of World Bank projects have been completed its work, where will close the World Bank on June 30, 2013 his works that have been completed in the manner described above and will begin a new phase between him and Iraq,

[millionday] lorijeanmarshall lol

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday LOL you beat me to it

[lorijeanmarshall] Maliki: - continued U.S. protection of Iraqi funds depends on the desire of Iraq Wednesday, June 26 / June 2013 11:31 | PostAuthorIcon : Ambassador News Agency | {Baghdad Ambassador: News} . Stressed member of the National Alliance MP for the rule of law Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the need for the U.S. pledge to protect Iraqi funds frozen even after we are out of Chapter VII until finding the coordination between Iraq and the creditors in order to resolve the matter, lest exposed Iraqi funds to looting and seizure.

The MP said Maliki in a statement received by Ambassador News a copy of it on Wednesday: that 'the United States of America, and under the treaty that has been in the era of President George Bush II took it upon themselves to protect Iraqi funds abroad,' he said, adding that the importance of the continuation of this protection in a while to get rid of the problem trade creditors is known.

[millionday] note -- this is about the contract let me address this part this is about the contract we were talking about last night that the US will hold the dinar remember ? and also the price of oil in exchange ect

[lorijeanmarshall] He added: You must to Iraq at some point after his release from Chapter VII that works to coordinate with the creditor countries or with the United States in order to solve the debt problem for the protection of Iraqi funds, noting that the right of Iraq to get his money and use them internally in order to support the Central Bank and the Iraqi economy and support of investment projects in the country.

And hinted: the possibility to benefit from this money in infrastructure to pass a law without the need to borrow from international banks where that Iraq could this money to work on the construction of new infrastructure without the need for external funds. END

[millionday] absolutely and i will be glad for them as well the reason why is this it will mean the same thing for us smile and of course i am very happy for their event as well

[anthonlcs] millionday As long as Maliki doesnt smuggle the money and they use it for infrastructure!!

[millionday] those poor people have been through more then we will ever know great articles lori

[millionday] anyone else have anything they want to bring

[wmawhite] anthonlcs ...the money is held in Iraq's account in the US.

[millionday] i will tell you what i want to see the opinion pieces from other site leaders

[Papatom] wmawhite this is something that O can't take credit for....read that article!!!! millionday...this is a HUGE tattle on what is coming!@!!!

[millionday] lets see what you got on that mailman -- med --- randy -- whoever -- lets see what they are saying

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday Just as FYI too, I posted an article that breaks down the differences between CH6 and CH7. I guess Belabun made it a sticky this morning

[Papatom] thanks lorijeanmarshall

[wmawhite] Papatom ....explain further, Tom.

[millionday] lorijeanmarshall thank you -- that will be helpful for those that are worried about it

[Papatom] wmawhite the article says this agreement was started under George Bush...who took it upon their selves to protect the iraqi funds internationally !!!

[CaliDreamers] The next 24-36 hours will be huge in many peoples lives around the world

[Papatom] that is showing the strength that AMERICA USED to have

[millionday] Papatom absolutely

[wmawhite] Papatom .........Used To Have..............sad.

[Papatom] current administration excluded....of course

[Papatom] this is a HUGE REALLYBIG article.....don't you agree millionday? for what it doesn't print but does SAY...i mean YELL????

[millionday] Papatom yes i agree huge they all are like needing a big red bow

[anthonlcs] IMO I dont want anybody to get discouraged if we dont see an RV in the next couple days...understand we are knocking down all issues and the RV is not far off.

[millionday] anthonlcs thats sweet hun

[anthonlcs] millionday Hope Im wrong and it happens!!!

[millionday] me too lol

[anthonlcs] lol

[millionday] let me find something for us to look at brb

[Papatom] anthonlcs you aren't responsible for our disappointment.....and neither will IRAQ be.... smiling...... if not tomorrow....sometime soon. we all know that.

[anthonlcs] Has anybody seen the article on Gold(ocal prices are dropping)?

[Papatom] anthonlcs what goes up when the gold goes down????? yup....the buck. so if they are positioning for an RV at an expected rate.....they'll position gold so the dollar has a certain value and POP goes the weasel....... jus my old opinion

[anthonlcs] Papatom I think their is a lot of hype and people out purchasing xtra dinar when they cant afford it...Hope RV happens soon

[Papatom] anthonlcs that's been going on for the last 5 years that I"ve been watching.....nothing new

[Papatom] anthonlcs i'm not condoning it....but I can't control it. each person needs to be responsible....

[anthonlcs] Papatom yup

[millionday] Was considered parliamentary blocs lifting sanctions on Iraq and take it out of Chapter VII, as the restoration of sovereignty to Iraq, stressing that it will positively on Iraq and its people. He stressed the decision of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Deputy Mahma Khalil in a statement to the Central Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUKcc.org), on Wednesday, that the lifting of sanctions on Iraq and take it out of Chapter VII is a re-imperfect policy for Iraq.

Khalil added that he was supposed to the Security Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII by this time, surprisingly, keeping them yet, and push Iraq and its people tax acts dictatorial regime dictatorial regime, stressing that Iraq has fulfilled its obligations and do all international commitments, pointing out that the international community in return did not meet his promises before the Iraqi people.

[wmawhite] anthonlcs .................will I be happy if this happens tonight, or tomorrow........of course I will. Will I be disappointed as you allude to? No......again , no I will not be because I understand that this revaluation of the IQD is a process that involves many entities. It has many parts to it and it is underway and will arrive very soon.

[anthonlcs] Kubler: UN seeks to restore the city of Babylon to the World Heritage Register 26-06-2013 12:47 PM Babylon (news) .. The representative of the secretary-general of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, the UN is still working in cooperation with the Iraqi government to restore Babylon to being a World Heritage record includes a significant history of mankind.

Kobler said in a press conference held today in the ancient city of Babylon, and the presence of number of Mhúla province and attended by the Agency (news): he was happy with the visit on his last day in Iraq before he receives his mission in the Congo.

[anthonlcs] wmawhite Im hoping everybody has your understanding!!! completely agree

[lorijeanmarshall] anthonlcs I think we all do here at PI. We are smart enough to know that NOTHING happens over night in Iraq. LOL

[Papatom] millionday so this guy is saying it should have already happened?????

[millionday] oh yes