Questions for Dinar Corp

Thread: Questions for Dinar Corp

Question Questions for Dinar Corp

Use Reply below this post to add your question to the list!
    Last edited by Mona Lisa; 03-15-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!

If we have an outstanding reserve and there is an RV, can we pay off the reserve and get it wired to our bank at the same time and location along with our other IQD that we already own?

I feel that dinarcorp is a solid business but past experience has showed me that their customer service was very poor. Have they addressed that problem?

Addition to dbsword: "If we have an outstanding reserve and there is an RV, can we pay off the reserve..." 1. When it is paid off can they retain possession of the Dinar until we decide what we option we want to pursue? i.e. have them exchange them for dollars 2. Have them send us the dinar.
    Question: Since the serial numbers are being tracked it has been said that the UST knows who purchased what by tracking the numbers. During the CC on Wed. it sounded like they will send the Dinar back to the CBI in Iraq. Who will the Dinar be sent to and will they then destroy them?
    Question: If the IQD RV's before the VND can we exchange some IQD for VND?
    Question: When we send in payment for a reserve the due date is usually posted as being 2-4 days after the day sent it. For RV purposes are we credited for payment when they receive the payment or according to the postmark date?
    Question: Should an RV occur on the due date of a reserve how can we make payment or obtain credit for payment on the same day? Also, can we send payment with Dinar bills? Can a sell request and the sending of Dinar occur the same day and become payment for that transaction?

DinarCorp Question

Addition to "dbsword's question": "If we have an outstanding reserve and there is an RV, can we pay off the reserve..." 1. When it is paid off can they retain possession of the Dinar until we decide which option we want to pursue? i.e. have them exchange them for dollars 2. Have them send us the dinar.

Question: Since the serial numbers are being tracked it has been said that the UST knows who purchased what by tracking the serial numbers. During the CC on Wed. it sounded like they will send the Dinar back to the CBI in Iraq. Who will the Dinar be sent to and will they then destroy them?

Question: If the IQD RV's before the VND can we exchange some IQD for VND?

Question: When we send in payment for a reserve the due date is usually posted as being 2-4 days after the day sent it. For RV purposes are we credited for payment when they receive the payment or according to the postmark date?

Question: Should an RV occur on the due date of a reserve how can we make payment or obtain credit for payment on the same day? Also, can we send payment with Dinar bills? Can a sell request and the sending of Dinar occur the same day and become payment for that transaction?
    Thanks

What kind of security will be in and around these "cash in centers"? Seems to me if word got out about these centers that would be a good place to hang out for people looking to do some wrong...

Are they going to have "cash-in" facilities near, or at, major airports, such as Houston, SF, LA, chicago, Portland or, and such??
    and, are they charging xxxx per million or per transaction
    and wire transfer to bank account of our choice
    and if want up to 10 K cash, is that included or another transaction.
    THANKS

Re: Questions for Dinar Corp

It seems to me that Dinar Corp is in a LOT of hot water (NOT related to Dinars), and I would NOT do ANY exchanges with that company after the RV (hopefully VERY soon)!!