Can't get into chat - Should be all better now - mona :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't get into chat - Should be all better now - mona :)

Oh good, I thought I was banned for some reason??? I got really mad at my roommate because he is always posting on Dinar Detectives, and he told me BGG went there to defend himself and this site.

RED LILY
    We are experiencing some technical difficulties right now.. we are working to get everything back up.. Thank you so much for your patience...

No H-Spot.. you are not banned LOL (((hugs)))

Are you guys getting this message?

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by RED LILY View Post
    We are experiencing some technical difficulties right now.. we are working to get everything back up.. Thank you so much for your patience...

No H-Spot.. you are not banned LOL (((hugs)))
    Oh thank GOD Lily. LOL I got so pissed at my roommate! Talk about us chat addicts! They are gonna have a field day about this at DD. LOL

RED LILY

I guess us addicts need some 'forced' chat addict intervention! LOL LOL LOL I get to go to work this morning, so I can't be on till later today anyway..after a surf too! Not letting my roomy use this puter till I get back! lol Can't wait till this weekend after friday when things really start happening for us all!

keep coming back to see if i can get on....

I can't get on:you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

ok the shakes are beginning to set in.... i sure hope they get this fixed lol

sthomas, tab20, Txbrand, mike1422, lyndia, H-Spot, Sam ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We seem to have resolved the technical difficulties ... you should be able to access both the forum and the chatroom.

Sorry for any inconvenience this caused you today. Maybe this is the storm before the calm.

mona
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!