Lojak: this could happen IMO at any time...Unless Im wrong--it really could be seen in 2 minutes--but really cannot be dragged out longer than hours

Freeway Bill: I believe we are as close as we have ever been and with just a few little housekeeping things left...THEY CANNOT LIFT SANCTIONS without RV! The Euro thing could not be accomplished without a pending RV and Iraq is ready...

Jonnywg: i think it is all done and rates will show over the weekend, probably Sunday 2am CBI...THE PROB IS THAT THE CBI DOES NOT UPDATE TILL SUN 2AM...WE MAY GET RESULTS BEFORE THEN IF WE CAN FIGURE HOW TO GET THEM. WE FIND OURSELVES ON ANOTHER SATURDAY MORNING. The data is entered and all appears to be in our favour. We will await for a manual CBI update anytime or the scheduled 2 am Sunday morning or Monday am one. The excitement builds as we prepare. I will be in and out all day with the latest.

Med: RIGHT NOW I DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IS THERE ANY RV NEWS OR NOT, THE DEAL IS DONE AND I AM SURE OF IT. ALL WE KNOW IS THAT RAISING THE ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE IS APPROX .86. NOW ALSO ...SHABIBI HAS HIMSELF STATED HE WANTED TO COME OUT ONE TO ONE TO THE USD...I SUPPOSE THAT RAISING THE ZERO'S COULD ALSO MEAN MORE THAN JUST 3 ZERO'S, IT WILL REMOVE 3 DECIMALS BUT HE COULD HAVE IT A VALUE OF 1 TO 1 BY MOVING IT 3 PLACES. I HONESTLY WILL BE TOTALLY SURPRISED TO SEE IT OVER 1 ANYONE WHO WOULD SAY $4 OR $3 EVEN HAS ABSOLUTELY NO COMPREHENSION OF ANY ECONOMICS AND YES IS A xxxxxxx. [Oh, my!!]

Mailman17: REMEMBER THAT THE MAN WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS THAN ANYONE [SHABIBI] HAS STATED REPEATEDLY...ON PAR! FOLLOW THEIR FINANCIALS...THEY SAY PAR AND EVEN THEN THATS THE HIGH END...FOR NOW AT LEAST...DOWN THE ROAD AS THEY BECOME MORE STABLE...YES...2..MAYBE 3.

Purplehelmet300: everything is done. Nothing left to do. Should show at anytime now - not sure of the global timing but it is very soon. You will be hearing lots of good info today. Also, good rate pegged to the GBP.