TonyTNT I beleive 100% the dinar will RV...things taking place tomorrow are historical. Even if we dont see the RV tomorrow-we will be closer. By noon tomorrow you will be jumping up and down and you will be excited...I did not say its the RV-things have been finalized...We hope and pray something happens the 9th through the 12th...They have to do something about the Euro-TOMORRW and you will also hear some other announcements that will make me happy...if they dont do what they are supposed to do by noon-I will spill it all to you tomorrow I promise you that...Have a great night!!!

Adam Montana the next change in rate will be based on economics, not history...a "ReInstatement" assumes anyone actually cares what the old rate was...that's like you going to the bank and saying "Well I USED to have good credit, so can I get a loan?" the bank says "I don't care what you USED to have - what do you have NOW?" the same goes with the IMF, the UN, and anyone who will do business with Iraq, we look at the current value, the current stability, and the current potential, not the past...an RV will be based on current situation, not the past.

Med I SEE THAT CBI MADE A POINT TO REMIND ALL THAT ONLY THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFLATION AND MONETARY POLICIES IN IRAQ. THE ACTUAL SANCTIONS THAT SHABIBI NEEDED REMOVED ARE ALL REMOVED AND THE ONLY HOLDUP IF YOU CALL IT THAT IS PARLIAMENT ON HOLIDAY

BWM still looking between now and tomorrow afternoon/evening as possible to show...... not trying to limit it but just give you a "range" to work with.

Freeway Bill Will it happen tonight? Would be fabulous! Will it happen tomorrow? Would be wonderful! I am as anxious as you...So Let's Get this RV done and start making our world a better place to live!!!

Purplehelmet3000 Just hearing all good things...might not be popular but...hearing...$5.41 X 1.6 GBP = $8.65 USD...not everyone is agreeing with GBP and the high rate...very very soon!

Jonnywg Bank rates are still showing 0.0000 for buy and sell but
we await changes and hope they are soon. Tomorrow should be a great day for all