This was info about our call from last nite...

Thread: This was info about our call from last nite...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This was info about our call from last nite...

This was our call from last nite...

www.DinarUpdates.com Conference Call (Recorded) - Poppy3, BGG, and AQ in the "no pump" zone!!

760-569-7699 pin# 157478

A couple of very interesting posts -

From Louisville-G - very interesting!! Post by BGG at Dinar Updates 12/07/2011

This is from one of our guys....very interesting.

[louisxxxxx-g] I think they are working in the background, not sure if that should have been active or if rates are right but for as short of a period that it was their I would say that someone didn't intend to make that visable, but it sure was exciting to see!! It was up for a quick minute around 4:50 EST. When I refreshed it was gone.

(Dinar Recaps Note: BGG or Louisville-g didn't say this, but we believe this was on www.cbi.iq )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	54

This is from TempleJC - one good dude!! - BGG post at Dinar Updates Tues. Evening 12/07/2011
    OK guys - I got brave today - I was hearing about 1st Conv Bank and folk seeing a rate. So I have been to this bank in our town to buy VND - so I paid them a visit. At other times when I was there and got a print out all of the currancies about 100 or so had the buy and the sell rate - I asked them to put up the currancies screen and they did - they were all showing 0.00000. I got a print out and also got a picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2)a.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	53

Phoenix CONFIRMED Serious rumor is FACT (email from KA) 12/07/2011

Last night Dinar Recaps posted the following rumor and PICTURE. Below it is a post Phoenix made on his private forum Wed. night.

This is from TempleJC - one good dude!! - BGG post at Dinar Updates Tues. Evening

Here is Phoenix's Confirmation

Ok Many may have seen the above rumor:

Now you know we do not post rumors on the forum and do not even have a rumor section.

I have warned people about rumors and how to deal with such but also remind everyone that just because something is a rumor does not mean it is not true.

This post and picture above is a case in point...I - Phoenix after seeing this picture did some digging today and found what bank this picture of a bank screen was reportedly take at.

After locating the bank on-line and finding the branch phone numbers but not knowing which branch of said bank it may be, I just began a random calling of branches of this bank.

On the first call I was able to connect with a woman who was the branch supervisor.

She was very nice and forthcoming and was able to answer most all of my questions.

She told me the following:

1. YES all of the currencies on the screen are showing all zeros at this time.

2. This has never happened before.

3. It has been this way for almost a full week and started last week.

4. They cannot buy or sell any currencies because of this.

5. They are waiting for the screens to go active and when they do will be able to again buy and sell the IQD

6. They have no idea when that will be and no official reason for why the screens have zeroed out like this but it is not a glitch but has been done for a reason.

She was very nice and helpful.

So as you can see this info going around is not a rumor but is indeed true information as confirmed today by me...Phoenix.

Duckyboy from BBP said... "why is it that only the USD is changed? It could be and probably is the fact that this site uses a microsoft frontpage template where all inputs must be done manually... nothing automatic. so, what we can conclude is the fact that it was changed for a few minutes and quite possibly was in error... or they are messing with us.... you choose".

Thanks

BGG

Hi;

I'm new here but I just have to say something about that photo.

This is how I see it. The way the conversion table is set up is like
    this:
    These are the amounts of dinar
    required to equal 1 of
    whatever is listed in the
    currency or code columns.

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    US dollar USD 1170.000 1168.000
    Euro EUR 1565.109 1564.326
    Yada yada Yada yada

So, think of it like this:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    1 US dollar USD = 1170.000 1168.000 dinars
    1 Euro EUR = 1565.109 1564.326 dinars
    1 Yada yada = Yada yada dinars

Now think about that picture. It looked like:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    US dollar USD 4.25 3.68
    Euro EUR 1565.109 1564.326
    Yada yada Yada yada

Which means:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    1 US dollar USD = 4.25 3.68 dinars
    1 Euro EUR = 1565.109 1564.326 dinars
    1 Yada yada = Yada yada dinars

So 1/4.25 = 0.235, 1/3.68 = 0.272. The above
    means a rate of 23.5 cents and 27.2 cents.
    So in reality it should
    have look something like this:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    US dollar USD 0.235 0.272
    Euro EUR 0.314 0.364
    Yada yada 0. Yada 0.yada

There was a reason they added the extra decimal point a
    few weeks ago. Now read it like:

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
    1 US dollar USD = 0.235 0.272 dinar
    1 Euro EUR = 0.314 0.364 dinar
    1 Yada yada = 0.Yada 0.yada dinar

Do ya get it? I hope I was not the only one to catch this!
    Last edited by Aero; 12-10-2011 at 09:41 PM.