Chit Chatter 1-11-2013

Thread: Chit Chatter 1-11-2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RED LILY

Question Chit Chatter 1-11-2013

Intel Guru Blaino OUR EXECUTIVE LEVEL FOREIGN CURRENCY BANKER AT ____(A BIG 4 BANK)____ IN THE GREAT STATE OF ____(A GREAT STATE)____ HAS AGAIN REPORTED THE IQD HAS STOPPED THE WHOLE FLASHING DASHES THING, GONE BACK TO A $3.4X RATE.... AND... WENT LIVE WITH A BUY AND A SELL RATE (THE OTHER WAS $3.6X) FOR 9 MINUTES AND 38 SECONDS AT OR ABOUT 4:25PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME TODAY..... THEN WENT BACK TO SHOWING ONLY THE $3.4X RATE WITH NO HOLDS, NO RESTRICTIONS, ETC... WHICH MEANS: IF YOU WERE IN A COMMERCIAL BRANCH OF THE _____(BANK)____ AT THAT TIME, WHEN A BUY/SELL RATE WAS LIVE.... THEY WOULD HAVE "BOUGHT".

1-10-2013 Intel Guru Blaino SUMMATION: THERE IS MORE ACTIVITY IN AND AROUND THE REVAL AND ALL OTHER FACETS OF THE DINAR THAN ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN... PANDA EXPRESS BELIEVES AS I DO THAT THESE MOMENTARY "LIVE" RATES WITH A BUY/SELL AMOUNT AND NO HOLDS IS TIMES DURING WHICH SOME OF THE TOP "TIERS" ("INSIDERS" THAT BY VIRTUE OF THEIR WEALTH, POSITION OR FAVOR HAVE GOTTEN INTO A 'SPECIAL' SITUATION OR AN INSIDER POSITION....NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN "BUY" INTO FOR $69) ARE GETTING EXCHANGED.

1-10-2013 Intel Guru Blaino IT ONLY SEEMS NATURAL THAT IT HAPPEN THIS WAY SO THE $$ CAN 'STAGE' THROUGH THE ECONOMY AND WORK IN UNISON TO COMMENCE THE KIND OF FINANCIAL CHANGE WE NEED TO SEE IN THE WORLD.... AND WITH ALL OF THESE DEALS SHARING "NEW PAPERWORK" IN COMMON... AND CONSIDERING THAT BASEL III BANKING AND FINANCE ACCORDS WENT ACTIVE ON SUNDAY.... WHICH FORCES THE TRANSPARENCY OF FINANCE IN THE WORLD... WE MAY BE AT THE FINAL MOMENTS OF THE PRE-RV WORLD.

POSTED IN SKYPE.. THANKS MRS J.... MAY HAVE COME FROM INTEL GURU OR DINAR DETECTIVES OR DINAR RECAPS.. HAVE NO CLUE..

RED LILY
    [8:27:15 AM] daz: well...terryk has made two recent posts that i have to address. The first is about gold coinage investments post rv. "[terryk] if its out of country gold they have no rights to it" His comment about buying only foreign coin to prevent the possibility of governmental confiscation....whew... Ok, yes it happened before and yes..i guess that would make it possible again...but doubtful. TK's comments about buying foreign coin because th US has no right to it as opposed to domestic coinage is simpley just wrong in my estimation unless that same coinage is not under US citizen ownership or possession. If a confiscation were to occur...it wouldnt matter in the least were it came from, what stamps were on it or the form it was in. That statement is just naive. And, Frank did say he was dealing with only suisse pamp gold which is the world standard...but i doubt it was TK's doin.

Another thing thats out there right now thats confusing my simple mind is these auctions and the news that cbi is campaigning to sell usd on saturday. This statement seems to be a misinterpretation. I know one of the cbi goals is to get the 000's off the streets of iraq but is it logical that this campaign is real?Wouldnt this declaration of the cbi to bring in your iqd and exchange for usd completely contradict the trend of dedollarization and further undermine the confidence in the iqd within the country, in the mind of the iraqi's and the world? Something aint right .

Thanks Mrs J.. taken from skype

RED LILY
    [8:59:12 AM | Edited 9:26:21 AM] (NetworKING) ARTHUR: (networKINGArthur)The world financial system right now is teetering on the brink of total collapse and most people don't even know it. The fiat system has been moribund for a long time and is now threatening total system failure. The US fiat dollar system is now threatening to suck the whole world financial structure down the drain in a cataclysmal collapse that will make the Great Depression look like a day in the park.

People think that the near worthless fiat dollar is backed by nothing but that is not entirely true. It is backed by government bonds which is really just another way of saying printing more dollars. So we are backing dollars with the promise that we will just print even more dollars which is a recipe for disaster of the most profound proportions. The more dollars they keep printing, the more fiat and and worthless the true value of the dollar becomes and taking interest rates down to near zero is just exascerbating the problem, undermining confidence in the monetary system, and causing a lack of incentive to save money in the banks.

But there is one solution. A total system reset. This involves bringing us back to the gold standard. Gold is now the only hope for this world economy. There is now way, way too much debt to ever be paid back. All this you see in the media about reducing the debt is only theater. Take a quick look here and you will see that the US debt alone is much too high and growing much too fast to ever get a handle on ever again.

https://www.usdebtclock.org It is totally out of control and there is no way any amount of raising debt ceilings or cutting spending could ever fix this. At the current rate under the current fiat system we are all doomed to catastrophic financial system failure and the greatest depression the world has ever seen if drastic and radical financial measures are not taken in the next few months.

The only answer is to write all this debt off. This will involve making gold even more valuable than what it is, perhaps between $8,000 and $12,000. It has to be that high to avoid a total deflationary effect. Now the Fed would buy this gold and start to end the debt the world is in creating real leverage for the banking system and finally making the dollar worth something.

I believe this is what we are seeing happening right now. A SYSTEM RESET. The revaluation of many of the worlds currencies, especially the Iraqi Dinar, along with the release of the Global Settlements and a return to the gold standard will usher in a new robust and vital world economy. Take a look at what Iraq has done since August of 2012. They have nearly quadrupled their gold holdings. All the central banks of the world are doing the same as well as all the big individual and institutional investors.

Take a look behind the curtain of what the mainstream media allows you to see and what attention wanting clueless gurus are telling you daily and you will see this major once in a lifetime event unfolding before your very eyes. As I always say......FOLLOW THE MONEY and it will lead you to see what they are trying to hide from you. IMO...barring any further delays in the implementation of this intricate and complex plan, this reset is set to happen in the first quarter of 2013 and will include the revaluation of the IQD and other currencies, the release of the Global Settlements, the return of the gold standard, resetting the system to manageable financial baselines and a new era for the US and world economies.

We are blessed to be at the forefront of this historic moment and may we all make wise decisions and and be humble and generous stewards post SYSTEM RESET!

THANK YOU MRS J.. FROM SKYPE

RED LILY
    (*)1-11-2013 Intel Gurus Mike & L.J. ISX OPENED FOR TRADING IN NAJAF: GREAT SIGN OF PROGRESS; THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF AN RV ISNT PLANNED TO HAPPEN SOMETIME SOON.

THANKS MRS J... FROM SKYPE

RED LILY

Friday Morning Dinar Chatter

[COLOR=#000000 !important]01/11/2013[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]0 Comments[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000 !important][Papa Bear] GM DINAR Family I come in this beautiful castle with a very SPECIFIC Quest TODAY. REMEMEBER FOLKS the rate U SEE is NOT the negotiated rate u will get from WF. QUESTONS?

okrocks] Papa Bear yes, when? Lol

spiritfilled] Papa Bear Good Morning and Blessings...thank you for reconfirming what we in the group have been told about the CE

[kenbo] papa bear...so you think we will see a rate soon

[deniseanderson] Papa Bear yes when are you gonna push that button love love

[Papa Bear] Denise hear me. Folks the forrest is ALIVE

[Blessingsabundant] Papa Bear Is the post of Mystery Woman correct? I thought it did not matter what happened in Iraq it was done

[redhead1] Papa Bear - if that rate yesterday was $3.33 - is that close to the rate we will see in the group or does it go up when it hits the US

[Jester] Papa Bear assuming this actually gets a rate we can see sometime...

[ram1] redhead1 Maybe they were just test rates

redhead1] ram1 - personally I have been tested enough - let's go forward

○ I GUESS PAPABEAR DIDN'T WANT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION LOL: RL

Read More Link on Right
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000 !important]ram1] Yes me too! Maybe they were paying tiers, who knows. I hope so.

[spiritfilled] Blessings to you for our Blessing awaits..God is fixing to flick His eyelash and this will be done!!

[flashing] we are in a great position and on track. :whoohoo: :whoohoo:

[sananddan24] Flashing what is the word for today?

[flashing] sananddan24 get everything ready :

[ivy10] flashing so excited.

[flashing] ok now lets analyze something.

[flashing] Looking at the article issued yesterday about the meeting between Zebari and Kobler and specifically pay attention to the following paragraph:

[flashing] statement added: that the two sides discussed the deliberations ongoing in the Security Council on ending the mandate of the Special Coordinator on the missing file and Kuwaiti property, and Iraq’s international obligations and developments Iraqi relations – Kuwait, especially after the approval of the Kuwaiti parliament recently Convention on the Regulation of navigation and joint management in the Khawr Abd Allah.

[flashing] we see that it is giving us a very important signal. This clearly indicates that they are arguing over from ch 7 especially after Kuwait's parliament approved the Regulation of navigation and joint management in the Khawr Abd Allah. key words are “ especially after the approval . Any agreement or regulation related to Kuwait must be ratified by their parliament.” So now that regulation has been ratified, which is meaningful for Iraq's objective about ch 7.

[flashing] As you know before this meeting Zebari had met with the big players (RUSSIA AND CHINA USA UK) to ask for their support in the release of Iraq from ch 7. In order for Iraq to be released from ch 7 they need the blessings of the injured party

[flashing] (Kuwait) and the UN. The already had the blessing of Kuwait so they are only waiting for the UN. As I explained several times before Ban Ki preferred option is to move Iraq to ch 6 under the supervision of Unami.

[childofgod] flashing :whoohoo: :yourock:

[flashing] once again I think Iraq will be moved from chap 7 to ch 6 under the supervision of UNAMI>. Remember that Ban Ki submitted its report on December 10. On December 18, the report was discussed and they (UN) did not disclose its decision on the same. In addition to this the mandate of the High Level Coordinator expired on December 31, 2012 without them appoint a new coordinator. If their intention had been to appoint another coordinator they had done and published in December as they had done in the past .. So we are about to see Iraq moved from ch 7 to ch 6 , which makes the rv imminent. They need it in order to meet all their 2013 expectations in terms of culture, infrastructure, agriculture, education ,economy, energy , industrial development etc.

[childofgod] flashing :whoohoo: :whoohoo:

[ram1] flashing :whoohoo:

[flashing] so in summary i am very happy and confident about our blessing and hapy ending very very soon

[deb2blessed] flashing we are too!!!!

[ram1] flashing I agree with the articles but could this be held up because it is now a global reset?

[childofgod] ram1 The RV is the triggerIMO

ram1] childofgod flashing I know that but maybe the PTB are waitng for a certain time -Just a thought

[.pmw1973] Just on radio ..they were making fun of Lews signature Obama comemted. Then they talk about a law passed in 1997 by Clinton..

[ram1] .pmw1973 what law was that?

[.pmw1973] The us treasure has the right. To mint one coin without approval

[.pmw1973] This coin can then be deposited in treasury and it value what take care of = debt

[weimar] .pmw1973 that is not what I read about coins

[.pmw1973] Weimer only stating what I just heard on radio

[weimar] .pmw1973 talk radio or regular radio

[.pmw1973] Wbbm am 780

[kenbo] imo make an a coin valued at 1,000,000,000,000 usd is nothing but a shell game. jmho

[weimar] .pmw1973 I read that a bullion coin has to equal the actual bullion value - any other coin has to be approved by congress and many made to not equal bullion value

[childofgod] kenbo gm agree

[.pmw1973] That was the comment LOL a trillion coin haha

[okrocks] well the trillion dollar coin would be a great way to hide this from the masses....

[sananddan24] Pmw1973 thanks for sharing

[bamanana] okrocks do you believe in the trillion dollar coin?

[weimar] okrocks that is a possibility; just because its not technically legal, doesn't mean it couldnt be done

[okrocks] bamanana not really but there is alot of nonsense and hocus pocus they do that baffels me rofl

[deb2blessed] the crazy trillion dollar coin talk always hit me as a cover for the RV

[bamanana] okrocks me too, lots of things I don't believe in lol But I DO believe in the dinar

[RVThereYet] Has anyone read what Frank typed up yesterday? If you have whats your thoughts on the 80% tax?????

[freedom13] RVThereYet dont believe all you read please

[jamajacks] RVThereYet I believe the referancewas 40% cap gains tax and 40% loss on the $ value when changed to an asset backed currency. IMO

[RVThereYet] freedom13 I dont, Thank You though. I dont trust O either though.

[cashinqueen1] BOBGETZ6 GM.... has your frozen friend thawed out yet lol

[BOBGETZ6] cashinqueen1 He has been up since 3:30 this AM.. I am expecting a call within the hour.

[BOBGETZ6] I have been asked to post for Papa Bear as he is having trouble getting in chat: All peeps need to know that the rates you see spoken about daily, are far lower than the negotiated rate.

hub] Bob that's good news

[BOBGETZ6] Sould be speaking with "Frozen friend" soon.

[hub] Let us know What about cal finding all that funding?????

[rustyc] hub they must have minted a billion dollar coin lol

[hub] Wonder if they made any extra.........hehe

[rustyc] hub its the back up coin haha....

[BOBGETZ6] JMO, but I bet that Geithner comes up with a suddenly found 17 trillion dollars lost in another miscoded account which relieves us of our debt.

[rustyc] Bobgetz6 hmmmmm

[BOBGETZ6] rustyc Much like when Clinton suddenly relieved the national debt....KWD revalue 1993.

[rustyc] Did anyone watch the fox interview with Trump...stated O would use 14 ammendment to get around the debt cap lol

[oucrazy] BOBGETZ6 If Jerry Brown can do it, it should be no stretch for Geitner.

drl] BOBGETZ6 Why can't I find a mis coded account? LOL

[RV today] BOBGETZ6 are you that he did find or you expect him to find?

[BOBGETZ6] drl Cause you don't understand ciphering.

[BOBGETZ6] RV today Expect to suddenly find, a.k.a. invisible rv.

[cashinqueen] tariffs published in gazette TODAY???????????????????????????

[kenbo] tarrifs today..banks in iraq open tomorrow....hmmmm cashinqueen

[cashinqueen] kenbo yep makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

okrocks] GM all, bless winnies heart but how I read it is Traffic laws, not tariff laws... Traffic Act No. 86 of 2004 amended اTraffic and vehicles

[sananddan24] Okrocks what does that mean?

[okrocks] sananddan24 was so hoping it was the tariff laws cuz that would mean we are home, but its traffic laws

[crossways] okrocks I read "traffic" too! https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.i raq-lg-law.org%2Fen%2Fnode%2F358

○ LETS SEE ... THE WORD TRAFFIC DOES LOOK A LOT LIKE TARIFF!!: Traffic Act No. 86 of 2004 amended

in

Law / Document Number (ID):

Type of Law:
    Law

Date Issued:
    20 May 2004

Date Published:
    20 May 2004

[okrocks] A tariff is a tax or duty imposed by one nation on the imported goods or services of another nation.

Dinar Recaps: https:// https://www.dinarrecaps.com/1...chatter10.html[/COLOR]

Last edited by RED LILY; 01-11-2013 at 03:46 PM.

RED LILY
    TerryK 1/11/13 @ 7:50 pm EST

[TERRYK] SO ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON
    [TERRYK] OBAMA TRIED TO STOP THIS LAST NIGHT
    [TERRYK] THE BIGGER BOYS WON
    [TERRYK] WHOO HOO
    [TERRYK] LET’S NOT GO INTO THAT
    [TERRYK] BUT WHAT I WILL SAY IF THIS IS DONE THE WAY IM BEING TOLD
    [TERRYK] THIS IS GOING TO BE A ECONOMIC RECOVERY
    [TERRYK] NOT A RV
    [TERRYK] NOT A RI
    [TERRYK] AN ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN OF ALL CURRENCIES
    [TERRYK] NOW AS I TOLD YOU THRU AL LAST NIGHT
    [TERRYK] THIS CAN GO DOWN THIS WEEKEND
    [TERRYK] AND WE SEE IT MONDAY
    [TERRYK] CASH IN MONDAY
    [TERRYK] MAYBE
    [Finnigan] A global reset!
    [TERRYK] THAT’S RIGHT FINNIGAN
    [TERRYK] BUT IT’S CALLED A ECONOMIC RECOVERY
    [TERRYK] BECAUSE IT’S THE WORLD
    [TERRYK] NOT JUST IRAQ
    [TERRYK] OR THE VDN
    [TERRYK] ITS EVERYONE
    [TERRYK] NO
    [TERRYK] NO RV
    [TERRYK] NO RI
    [TERRYK] GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MIND
    [TERRYK] THE DINAR WILL BE 3.22
    [TERRYK] +20%
    [TERRYK] I DONT HAVE A RATE ON THE DONG
    [TERRYK] NO RI
    [TERRYK] NO RV
    [TERRYK] GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD
    [TERRYK] ITS CALLED A ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN
    [Rebel13] maybe VND will be reset too
    [TERRYK] IT ALL WILL REBEL
    [TERRYK] YES
    [TERRYK] THEY ARE MORO
    [TERRYK] OK THINK ABOUT THIS I WILL BE BACK
    [Paul1020] TK so what will the dollar be worth
    [ram1] The IQD will then rise correct?
    [rich17] Does this have any bottom line changes for us?
    [TERRYK] 100 PENNIES
    [TERRYK] YES RAM THAT IS CORRECT
    [thedogmom] jasme56 no tax talk allowed
    =========================
    he doesn't want his stuff on recaps

[TERRYK] DO WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING
    [TERRYK] THIS IS GOOD
    [TERRYK] BETTER
    [TERRYK] THE BEST OF SITUATIONS
    [Gullwing] *hi again
    [TERRYK] YOU WILL SEE THE CURRENCY SOON
    [angellite] Just shows how they are use to function over there no rights no nothing
    [TERRYK] WITH A ESCULATION RISE
    [TERRYK] FROM INVESTORS
    [rich17] *Preach on!
    [angellite] Hello TK* *
    [TERRYK] OUR GOVERMENT AS WE KNOW IT WILL GO AWAY AS WELL
    [TERRYK] THE NEW REPUBLIC WILL RISE
    [TERRYK] GET RID OF ALL THE DEAD BEATS IN WASHINGTON DRAINING OUR $$$$
    [TERRYK] THE GOLD STANDARD WILL BE INTORDUCED
    [golddust2010] O?
    [TERRYK] THE RESERVE IS GONE
    [TERRYK] I CAN ONLY HOPE HE STEPS DOWN
    [TERRYK] AND THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE STEPS IN
    [golddust2010] I pray also
    [TERRYK] R SIDE
    [9:59:00 PM] - M: EVERYONE WILL RECOVER
    [TERRYK] NOT ALL WILL RV
    [tsirmon] That would be a good.
    [TERRYK] SOME WHICH WE ARE NOT WATCHING WILL ONLY GO UP PENNIES
    [spiritlifter] nre constitutional justice system also?
    [spiritlifter] new
    [TERRYK] WHAT IM HEARING YES
    [rich17] *Dong?
    [powerprofits] *Great news! Thank you!
    [TERRYK] IM ALSO HEARING A STRAIGHT 10-15 % TAX FOR EVERYONE
    [TERRYK] NO DEDUCTIONS
    [TERRYK] NO CORPORATION BREAKS
    [GloryNow] *over time or immediately?
    [TERRYK] EVERYONE PAYS

From my Skype room. Thanks Mrs J