Poppy3's thoughts on DinarUpdates.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poppy3's thoughts on DinarUpdates.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poppy3's thoughts on DinarUpdates.com

Fellow Dinar investors and subscribers of the best dinar site for information on the web today….Dinarupdates.com

Guys I am sure many of you have seen my frustration with what some call Dinar chat. Here is the problem I have - what kind of dog everybody has and what is his pedigree, what color somebody is painting the kitchen, I am working out to the new DVD I just got - it is wonderful.

Guys come on and think - we started on this site to get away from all this type of social stuff. This is where we and can come on and very quickly read updates about Dinar . When I or any of the researchers come on TO POST Most of the time we have a very short window to be there and so I always scroll to the TOP and read through all the post to see what is being said or if there are questions I can answer for anyone ??????

When I have to go on and read through all the visitation that has been posted it is very frustrating to say the least.

This site should be where people at work could sign on and get the latest or get an answer to a question fast. Where we could post the latest on Dinar news. Some days I spend half my time answering questions about what some ding-a-ling from another site POSTED and didn't explain because it is just bunk. I ask – how - if they didn't explain it, am I supposed to know what they where basing their opinion on or something they couldn't explain themselves???? THIS takes away from legitimate research

The reason most of you came here is because there was zero bull cr-ap here. We come on - give the best we can gather from solid sources in good positions and pass it on. We give as we get and evaluate as time allows us to. If that is your desire then fine - if you want to just chat on any subject or discuss music, home repair, your pets etc pm the peeps and get their ph number and call them but don't take up time and space that should be reserved for information about Dinar or something that effects the Dinar or your money.

Now this is my opinion of why our site is different from all the rest and if that doesn't suit you then why didn't you stay at all the other sites because that is what all of them do???

ONE MORE THING WHILE I AM VENTING - I am diabetic and many times my hands are shaking and twitching and I type the letters next to what i wanted to type and many times I double type letters because my hands are shaking and I don't go back to correct it. IM sorry - deal with it. I AM.

POPPY3

Way to go Poppy3! Let's get to business and keep to business....GO RV.

Thanks, Poppy3. I do appreciate all your & others hard work, gathering info for us dinarians. I try not to post anything that has no meaning, but guilty of a few. I will just read & learn from you folks that try to stay on top of this for us. My mother was a diabetic, lived to be 92yrs old. Lived beside me, was able to stay @ her own home, until she had heart attacks. Such a blessing to me. God bless you & your family, praying for you all.

I thank you Poppy3 for speaking that. I came here to hear Dinar related information. I too am very tired of going to sites and chats looking for the latest dinar information and find a high school social.

I agree if you want social go to facebook or one of the other social sites. Dinar information is important to all of use and should focus on that and that alone.

Thanks, I really appreciate all that you guys do, and really appreciate your business like approach.

Thanks Poppy3 , new to site! Amen...........................................

Quote Originally Posted by BGG View Post
    Fellow Dinar investors and subscribers of the best dinar site for information on the web today….Dinarupdates.com

Guys I am sure many of you have seen my frustration with what some call Dinar chat. Here is the problem I have - what kind of dog everybody has and what is his pedigree, what color somebody is painting the kitchen, I am working out to the new DVD I just got - it is wonderful.

Guys come on and think - we started on this site to get away from all this type of social stuff. This is where we and can come on and very quickly read updates about Dinar . When I or any of the researchers come on TO POST Most of the time we have a very short window to be there and so I always scroll to the TOP and read through all the post to see what is being said or if there are questions I can answer for anyone ??????

When I have to go on and read through all the visitation that has been posted it is very frustrating to say the least.

This site should be where people at work could sign on and get the latest or get an answer to a question fast. Where we could post the latest on Dinar news. Some days I spend half my time answering questions about what some ding-a-ling from another site POSTED and didn't explain because it is just bunk. I ask – how - if they didn't explain it, am I supposed to know what they where basing their opinion on or something they couldn't explain themselves???? THIS takes away from legitimate research

The reason most of you came here is because there was zero bull cr-ap here. We come on - give the best we can gather from solid sources in good positions and pass it on. We give as we get and evaluate as time allows us to. If that is your desire then fine - if you want to just chat on any subject or discuss music, home repair, your pets etc pm the peeps and get their ph number and call them but don't take up time and space that should be reserved for information about Dinar or something that effects the Dinar or your money.

Now this is my opinion of why our site is different from all the rest and if that doesn't suit you then why didn't you stay at all the other sites because that is what all of them do???

ONE MORE THING WHILE I AM VENTING - I am diabetic and many times my hands are shaking and twitching and I type the letters next to what i wanted to type and many times I double type letters because my hands are shaking and I don't go back to correct it. IM sorry - deal with it. I AM.

POPPY3
    No one is perfect, and no need to explain. Those who criticize only need to look in the mirror.

Poppy3, I for one appreciate the straight talk from you. I just joined this site today but have been invested in this for 3+ years. I too got fed up with all the social chatter and goofing off in other sites that I just plane old left em. I have been following your sage advise thru Dinar Recap, I'm so glad I joined here for the straight talk first hand. Please keep up the brilliant research and hard work. Your efforts and that of the other Admins and Mods does not go unappreciated at all. Also, please take care of yourself, you have 3 wonderful granchildren who need you. I'm expecting my first grandchild (boy) in March. , with deep respect for your efforts.

Hey Poppy3, yes!! we appreciate everything you do for us. Please take care of yourself because we love you and those GB need you.
    ( and yes GB's are soooo much fun!!!) thanks again for the straight talk .
    B & J