12-21-12 SteveI: (WHO THINKS WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?) I will say better than an 80% now. The actual winners of this will be the Iraqi Citizens, we are just going to benefit for supporting it and believing in it. I have never felt better.

Matter of fact, here is how I feel it will play out. I will officially go on record with this. If I am wrong, so what, I was wrong only one other time. I generally do not make the same mistakes twice.

I think it will happen in this order:

The Parliament will pass the 2013 budget and put it into law within the next several days. They cannot delay this any longer. You all have read the articles to support it.

Next, in my other comments, Ban Ki moon fully supports the lifting of Iraq from Chapter VII. Iraq has come too far to be set back for months on end.

I believe you will hear the announcement made official for sure next week, probably on or before the 27th. Now with that being said, boy are they out of time. I think you will see a revaluation shortly after that so everything can be in place prior to the first.

It has been reported that the budget is now in the new dinar, which would have to have a better value than what it is now, or why go thru the steps to do this.

It still stand behind my prediction of $3.46 (plus or minus a penny or two). I will bet my every dinar on that. You cannot be a strong currency in the region at anything less than close to Kuwait, PERIOD. Leaders on the other sites say it will be only a little above a dollar. Boy are they out of touch with reality. I guess when you know absolutely nothing a best guess will do.

I am so confident that this is almost over, I am now serious about rapping up life as I know it, as it is about to change in a big way, as will yours.

Unless something drastic takes place (which I do not see now at this point) we are good to go. Last week I said we were on final approach. Well, the wheels have just hit the tarmac.

I do not know about you, but I am waiting for directions to the gate.

The financial structure has been put into place in Iraq and the rest of the world. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so invest wisely and do not be foolish as many will be riding your coat tails ready for you to make a mistake and grab what you just got blessed with. Protect it with your life.

Merry Christmas and most of all, a Happy New Year!