Med & Member Chat - Dinar Speculator

Med: GM DS

busman: ?med guess that was a driveby The Iraqi president is elected by the House of Representatives and two-thirds majority and the duration of the presidential term of four years and can be re-elected only once. so to be president you need 215 votes mpw,there is your fun fact for the day,lol

Urgent – Brzani and Najafi agree on the need to contain the Issawi crisis quickly LINK

Med: gm AGAIN SORRY REALLY BUSY NOW THE ONLY REALLY NO VOTES WILL COME FROM THE DAWA PARTY FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS I WILL BE ON LIMITED I HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW AND MONDAY AND THEN TAKING IT EASY ON XMAS DAY

I WILL BE CHECKING IN ON ALL POSTS IF ANY MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS COME IN THE WAY OF CIVIL UNREST OR AN ALL OUT CIVIL WAR THEN YES I WILL BE ON BUT OTHER THAN THAT GO AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

IF IS NOT RV'ING DURING DECEMBER SO DONT TAKE AWAY TIME FROM YOUR FAMILY TO HANG OUT ON HERE UNLESS YOUR REALLY BORED

busman: Source: the benefit of the most prominent and infallible to succeed Talabani and filtration depends on the medical report LINK

breezin: Looks like Maliki has already moved to replace Issawi

Med: HE CANT REPLACE ISSAWI HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG

breezin: Urgent ... Urgent ... The Papin as Finance Minister instead of Al-Issawi

Deputy in the Kurdistan Alliance of Prime Minister Nuri approached to former Planning Minister Ali baban to return to Government wetsnm Finance Minister instead of Rafe Al-Issawi, Rep. Kasim Mohammed in a press statement Friday that Al-Maliki has begun serious consultations to find an alternative Uploader Issawi after the arrest of an administrator and a number of individuals protected by the charge of terrorism and expect new political confrontation between the parties,

The information refers to call former Planning Minister Ali baban to be a substitute for Al-Issawi,In a living calling the Iraqi Finance Minister rafaa Al-Issawi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to step down on dozens of members of the protection of his Ministry, said at a press conference.

Al-Issawi said, had joined him in Congress, speaker of the House of Osama Najafi and Deputy Prime Minister for services Affairs Saleh Al-mutlaq and a number of Ministers "call on the Prime Minister to resign because he did not act as a statesman." READ MORE LINK

Med: UNBELIEVABLE

Med: WELL LET ME SAY THIS LOOKS LIKE I WILL NOT BE TAKING THE TIME OFF I WANT. IF THIS IS ALLOWED AND MALIKI CONTINUES ON WITH THE PROXY AS POR WE ARE IN BAD SHAPE I MEAN BAD

AND IF NO ONE SEES THE IMPLICATIONS OF A COUNTRY BEING TAKEN OVER BY A DICTATOR AND WHAT OUR DINAR WILL BE WORTH IT WILL BE WORTHLESS NO MORE THAN THE IRANIAN RIYAL

IT WILL PLUMMET INSTEAD OF 3 ZERO IT WILL BE 6. IT WILL LOSE ALL CREDIBILITY

CBI WILL WE THE U.S. MAY SAY IT IS AN INTERNAL ISSUE BUT NO ONE ELSE WILL BE THEY WILL SAY WE WILL BUY YOUR OIL BUT DONT EXPEC T ANYTHING ELSE

THIS TO ME IS SO REPRESENTATIVE OF NAZI GERMANY FIND AN ENEMY BLAME THEM ELIMINATE THEM CONTROL EVERYTHING ANYONE DISAG REE

rowboat: not me

busman: another idi amen!

FITTER 1: nope

Med: WE ALL KNOW THE DEAL

breezin: That would be horrible

Med: AND WE ARE ALL HONEST WITH THE SITUATION

FITTER 1: we all know his intentions are evil

Med: AND CIRCUMSTANCES YES AND HE MAY GET IRAQ BUT IT WILL BE A POVERTY RIDDEN COUNTRY WITH HIM LIVING IN THE GREEN ZONE THE PARLIAMENT IS THE LAST RESORT

busman: i don't think outside will let that happen,jmo

Med: THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

FITTER: til our generators break down, and noone to repair them!

Med: I HAD ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT LOL

busman: agree with you 100%

Med: FUNNY FITTER OK I HAVE TO GET STUFF DONE FOR TOMORROW I WILL BE ON AND OFF

busman: it is really ugly and some don't see it

Med: DURING THIS NEW CRISIS I AGREE LATER BUDS