Rich Guy's &Girls,

I FELT IT WAS TIME FOR A SIMPLE UPDATE OF THE NEWS AND STATUS OF OUR INVESTMENT. MANY GLOBAL THINGS SCHEDULED FOR ACTIVATION IN THE FINANCIAL WORLD BEGINNING JAN 1 2013.
I am sure all of YOU know THE USA HAS ANNOUNCED THAT BEGINNING JAN 1 THE PENNY AND THE NICKLE WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM CIRCULATION.

THEN ON JAN 1 CHINA HAS STATED THEY WILL MOVE TO THE GOLD STANDARD WITH THEIR FUNDS.
THEN ON JAN 1 EURO WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER INFLUX OF CASH TOWARDS STABILIZING THEIR CURRENCY. IF YOU ALL REMEMBER DR SHABIBI STATED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HE WAS RELIEVED OF HIS POSITION THAT HE EXPECTED THE LOWER DENOMS OF DINAR TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN JAN OF 2013.

NOW I HAVE TWO REPORTS THAT EVEN DR SHABIBI WAS REMOVED FROM HIS OFFICE THAT HE IS STILL ACCORDING TO THE IMF IN CHARGE OF THE GLOBAL CBI OF IRAQ. IF THIS IS TRUE THE RV CAN STILL HAPPEN AT ANY TIME BUT FOR SURE WILL NEED TO HAPPEN PRIOR TO JAN 1.

READ BELOW FOR MORE POSITIVE STUFF

Allawi camp: Tripartite meeting next week; expectations of the agreement on the solution of the three presidencies or interim government to resolve the crisis
Has confirmed the Economic Committee of the House of Representatives that the process of deletion of zeros and the dinar will be early next year after the end of the project procedures.

Said committee member Ibrahim panic (time) yesterday that (the process of deletion of zeros will proceed according to its specified time without being influenced by the issue of the central bank because of all the procedures for the project expired since leaving only the execution).

He pointed out that (deletion hold reformer of the dinar, which has suffered from inflation because of mistaken policy of the former regime, which added three zeros of the dinar to strengthen after a siege on the country the early nineties of the last century), explaining that (deletion will support and enhance the strength of the dinar globally and regionally), pointing out that (process delete Similar got in many countries of the world to improve the economy and then this process will be great interest in Iraq).