Yes it has been awhile since our last update. It does get a bit hard to provide you updates on this site as I get bashed to no end. I guess when when we share facts rather stories or theories, this is bound to happen.

I will share what we are being told from our sources in Iraq. I know many are members of other sites and they read chats from the "owners" that tell everyone that Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is on the run and in hiding. What a great story to keep paying for memberships, however, this is not even remotely true, but awesome great story to keep you coming back.

Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi has been in out of the country visiting family during this time of investigation. Each and every time Maliki, Parliament or committee investigating the activities of the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) of any wrong doings, he has been prompt in returning and answering any questions. I understand that there has been someone appointed as temp "govenor" during this investigation, however he is not out of the picture. According to the official CBI website he is still listed as "Govenor".

When the court is done with this investigation in the next few days, they are going to publish the names of the people in the government that will be indicted. This is huge. You may not believe this, but bash me if you want, and you will have the last laugh. I stake my reputation on this one. From our sources, Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi has not been found guilty of anything but upholding the constitution and the direction of the CBI. When this is all said and done, he will regain his official position as the "Govenor" of the CBI.

According to our sources, Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi is pushing for Iraq to re-valuate their very low valued currency. It is not yet recognized as a trade-able currency in the open market. We have proof thru our sources that he has been telling the people to prepare and it will be coming in the near future.

As you are all aware, they settled the little (well big) skirmish between Baghdad and Kurdistan a couple of days ago.

Here are some other positive events happening, representative Kobler from the UN (United Nations) is in Baghdad meeting with Maliki and others.

Kuwait and Russia are both pushing to get the final Chapter VII sanctions lifted from Iraq. This very well take place December 15th, 2012 at the next UNSC meetings.

The new currency is now in the banks and they are ready for distribution. This would not have happened if they were just kidding or testing the waters. They were told (the banks) that it would not be much longer.

You were all probably looking for something simple, short and sweet, however it is not that easy.

Now to address a possible rate, many boards will be very conservative and predict a one to one ratio, however, I will stand behind my thoughts. Over a year ago the 3.22 was taken as a date (PTR) need I say more? Well, that was blown out of the water. If you go look at my past posts and research, you will find ample news documents and posts to assure you that it will not be anything but a rate that is consistent within the region.

Here is a post from a bit ago:

************************************************** ******************************************
To all you great and wonderful Peoples Dinar Members,

I just got off the phone with Ray and one of his contacts just got back from Iraq from a fairly long visit. The information he shared with Ray is extremely positive and pretty much on track from what has been said in previous months.

Here is a current update by one of Ray's Iraqi contacts:

Steve,

I just got off the phone with my main Iraqi contact. He just got back home from Iraq and had a little info to pass on to me. He said the political situation in Iraq is very confusing at the moment.

They are hearing the same conflicting stories that we are hearing. No one knows for sure who is at fault, they just want the government settled and completed so the needs of the people will start being taken care of. They want more than six hours a day of electricity, more food and other needs taken care of.

He was able to talk to several bank employees while he was there at various banks. He was told consistently by them that they are gearing up for a September 1 RV. Some said it may happen sooner but they are all saying no later than Sept. 1. Saleh was on TV many times telling the people that the dinar was going to be the strongest currency in the region and that the people would be very happy when the new dinar comes out.

He also told the people that all the market prices for goods in the country would be adjusted down to reflect the new value of the dinar. This is the first time I have heard this said openly by a public official.

Saleh also said again that the rate would be greater than the 1978 rate. It was $3.22 in 1978.

Hopefully this bit of news encourages everyone and know that they are preparing for a Sept 1 RV.

Blessings,

Ray

So in summary, if you take all of the news articles and connect the dots, they are leading to one thing, and that is Iraq is and will bring their currency to a proud value that represents their assets.

So many members have shared the assets that Iraq has and will have, you can only imagine their future as an economic giant in the world.

That they are not, but they will.

Also, remember the very close oil sharing, among other things, with Kuwait. And what is the value of the Kuwait Dianr? Exactly. I need say no more.

I am working very hard to continue the improvements of this site. A couple things to mention that will be coming up and currently in the works.

As you are aware, we really do not do calls, however, I have two calls with specific guests. I spoke to Dinar Inc. and they agreed to be a featured speaker on a upcoming future call, and a CPA that is in the know about every tax opportunity and has a complete grip on the "economic cliff" that everyone is talking about that is in the horizon.

Neither speaker or guest is paid or is it a marketing tool for them or this site, but rather a way to reach out and share the very best information that we can.

The CPA gets and reads congressional reports daily and has represented some high profile users and corporations. I will leave that this information for him to share as we respect all request and will keep some things private.

Dinar Inc. will share everything they know about this investment and many more. We will post a separate post prior to any call and will record this call for future replays for those that cannot make it nor care to listen.

These calls are not about hype or to pump you up, but rather to keep you informed as to what is actually going on in this crazy world.

As for chat, I am very sorry about that as it was not brought to my attention until I tried to get in last last nite to share some information I have.

Any positive or negative feedback is always welcome.

I will keep this post open until I get the chat room resolved. If it is not one thing it is another, but I will continue my promise to keep this the best place to share and stay informed.

I am so looking forward to announcing the winners of November posts.

So, for now, Look back and be grateful; look ahead and be hopeful; look up and be blessed.

I will be with you all until the end which I do believe is very close.

God Bless each and every one of you, your families and friends.

Please be safe during the Christmas Holidays.

From our family to yours,

Steve & Marion