Just look and see if the 5 year plan will pass sometime this week. If they do then the Tariffs should take affect Dec 1. Also watch if the telecommunication act will pass. That will be a good indication the ipo's will go forward. Tell everyone no matter what we will know if this happens in the next few days. This week is important for iraq to pass these important laws to attract investment and be recognized globally. On Dec 1, we will know what day the iraq/kuwait unsc meeting will take place for their decision making on the release of chap vii. These next few days are the most important days for Iraq. They know this!! That is the reason they have not taken their vacation.

-

Another note: Unami delegations are working hard to settle the differences between the blocks. I have no doubt they will be successful. The unsc has received the unami report on nov 16 and will review it on the 29th of nov. but will make no decisions until they hear from Kobler (beginning of Dec). I believe it says that somewhere in the report. That is good for us. Like I said the unami delegation and the key heads of the GOI are working hard to get their disputes settled.

-

We also have Lt. General Robert L Casren spearheading the negotiations with the 2 armies (kurdish and Tigris) he will settle this. The U.S has to much to loose and they are not tolerating any more delays. Maliki will not be out with a no confidence vote. He signed most of the agreements with kuwait so they could be released from chap vii. The blocs all know this but I am sure the media is having a field day (he/said, she/said). The U.S cannot risk a no confidence vote and possibly have the agreements invalid or changed because a new prime minister might do that to show his/her strength. Tell everyone let this play out the next few days because they will show their hand

~ OCrush