Rv without "stable" goi, could be relative ................

Thread: Rv without "stable" goi, could be relative ................

Rv without "stable" goi, could be relative ................

Kap discussion on 'special equipment' w/a comment from our own BlueEyesinLevis...

Arrival Of Special Equipment Discussion - Post By Dinar Alert

11/02/2012

TOBYBOY: Wonder what this special equipment could be ? Quote " Jubouri announced the arrival of special equipment to replace the currency by the English side to the country Mushir that there are specialized committees will these measures, if any, within the plan in the country's monetary policy." and ? Quote " announced that monetary Aalssayash in the process of lifting the zeros Stadtther benevolent result of events that took place in the Iraqi Central Bank on Shabibi."

Tgirl: BAGHDAD / Mustafa al-Araji

According to a member of the investigative transactions CBI and a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri said the process of lifting the zeros will not be affected in the administrative changes that have taken place in the Central Bank of Iraq recently.

Jubouri said the newspaper "integrity electronic" The process of lifting the zeros or replace currency has nothing to do with events that took place in the central bank recently, noting that monetary policy does not depend on a person whatever his status administrative, but depends on the institution in charge of political which include process raise zeros and replace the country's currency.

Jubouri announced the arrival of special equipment to replace the currency by the English side to the country Mushir that there are specialized committees will these measures, if any, within the plan in the country's monetary policy.

It is noteworthy that one of the members of the Knesset Finance Committee announced that monetary Aalssayash in the process of lifting the zeros Stadtther benevolent result of events that took place in the Iraqi Central Bank on Shabibi.

https://translate.google.com/translat...stiqama.com%2F

TLAR: Admin bob, Your probably right that it de la Rue machines. Earlier in the year the Cbi bought 10 machines. About two weeks after that they said that only 10 banks were going to be used in the exchange. They even say "english" when referencing where the machines have come from.

It appears to me that the decision to go on the process to remove the zeros has been made. All of these articles that are appearing at this time are without any apparent move by the GOI or Maliki to stop it.

That seems strange because the massive front they put up before, where Shabibi ran the CBI. Kap was maybe right in that Shabibi may have decided to just introduce the dinar at 1166 and let it run from there. Maliki early on was a supporter of raising the value and then vehemitly tried to stop it.

Behind the scenes Maliki may have not wanted the currency to start so low and take potentially years to come up in value. A recent article said that the bank wanted to return the dinar back to 3+. How long would that take if it was introduced at 1166 per dollar?

CARRELLO: tlar, I was told by a currency consultant that works with DLR, that the ten machines purchased perform multiple functions that count, detect counterfeit bills, shredd, and bundle. Many thought because of the $1.5m price tag of each machine they were printing machines, but they are not, and articles stated the machines would be placed strategically in banks.

KAPERONI: Carrello, I agree. We stated here some time ago that these machines are exactly what you stated. There is a post someone back this summer with a link to the machines purchased. Very large, commercial sorting, validation. One would have to assume after that expense, they would also use Delurue for the new currency as well (the ones with 3 languages) so they can continue to use this equipment.

Some time ago, the CBI changed the name from "delete 3 zeros" to "lifting 3 zeros" because it was confusing people in Iraq. This was discussed at a Symposium. It is nice to see Jubouri using the correct term here. There is a significant difference in the two. "Deleting" refers to a LOP and "lifting" refers to removal and replace. We can clearly see here this will be a gradual removal and replacement of the larger notes with smaller notes. Of course a rate change must accompany such an event.

TLAR: Carrello, I concur. It is kind of like our banks here. Not every bank has a de la Rue machine. Those that will be involved with exchanging, plan to bundle and send the currency to one that does. The bank we intend to cash in at does not have a machine but plans to sent it to Chase bank.

This is probably the way some banks in Iraq will do it. In the US all foriegn currency ultimately goes through Bank of America. It is the source or entry point to our Treasury. Chase, Citicorp, or whatever bank you intend to use, they will have to go through Bank of American then on to the Treasury. You can read this for yourself on the US Treasury website. B of A is the only official entry point for foriegn currency into the Treasury.

TLAR: Knails, For saftey I would put at least some if not all in a safety deposit box. If you believe as I do that the dinar is on the verge of appreciating soon, then it is better to be safe than sorry.

If the dinar does go to 1 to 1 then each dinar you have will be worth one dollar. Would you keep this much cash at your house? To follow up from what I said above, if you intend to use a bank that does not have a de la Rue, I have told my people that I will exchange only so much at a time waiting to exchange the next group once the last group is verified and in my account. In this way if the bank you chose screws up, you can shut the exchange down and regroup.

JIM L: If the Parliment has the authority to select and seat the Gov. of the CBI, would Maliki have any say in how the CBI would operate ? Thanks !! Jim

TERRY: Jim, i'll take a stab at that. It looks to me that Maliki makes his own rules and so far has gotten away with it. So as long as TURKEY is sitting in Shabibis chair. Maliki is running the CBI. Now the big if is will Parliament when they reconvene do anything about it.. If Maliki will allow the float to start the beginning of Nov and change out the current and lift the zeros beginning of the year. That creep Shabibi should just stay in Europe and that darn Parliament should just keep their nose out of the cbi's business. Lol

NOTSLRAC: Can someone explain how the "powers that be" will allow an RV without first having the government set up with power sharing between the tribes? Thanks

KAPERONI: I'll try without getting off the subject of the article.

Shabibi stated in May of 2011 the GOI was stable enough to move forward with his currency reform. Therefore, there is no direct correlation or requirement of a powersharing deal for the currency to change.

BLUEYESINLEVIS: I would also submit... that we may see some interesting forward movement soon... that will add some stability to the GOI situation... ie; seated ministers, 2007 HCL law adopted, article 140 progress. ? Or maybe not. Who knows? The future is unwritten. This article is very encouraging, however

www.dinarrecaps.com

" Shabibi stated in May of 2011 the GOI was stable enough to move forward with his currency reform. Therefore, there is no direct correlation or requirement of a powersharing deal for the currency to change. " MY RECOLLECTION IS THAT SHABBIBI SAID THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ WAS RELATIVELY STABLE AT THAT TIME. HAVE 'THINGS' DETERIORATED, PERHAPS, BUT WHO KNOWS. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT WE COULD HAVE OUR RV WITHOUT THE INTERMINABLE WAIT FOR IRAQ TO "GET IT TOGETHER." WE SHALL SEE.