11-21-2011 Guru Med
I ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT I THOUGHT ON MY OWN JUST GUESSING IT WOULD BE BETWEEN .33 AND .84 ON AN RV,
IT WAS NOT EVEN BASED ON ANYTHING...WE DID IT YRS AGO.
NOW I CAN ONLY BASE IT ON WHAT IS FACT. FACT AS IN WHAT THEY ARE SAYING PUBLICLY, WHICH IS ONE TO ONE

11-21-2011 Guru Jonnywg
the CBI auction appears to be legit for the first time ...being verified...great news for us...CBI sales the largest ever...CBI can update anytime

11-21-2011 Guru Mailman17
THE FACT THAT 31 BILLS WILL BE VOTED ON PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THEY DIDNT GET A LOT ACCOMPLISHED BEFORE THEIR SABBATICAL BUT THATS 31 FIRST AND SECOND READS AND THOSE 31 ARE IMPORTANT BILLS... ONLY CARE ABOUT 1,
WE CARE ABOUT 1 BILL BUT THE OTHERS ARE IMPORTANT ALSO ESPECIALLY WHEN WE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE OTHER 30...WE CARE ABOUT THE RV AND NOTHING MORE BUT OTHER BILLS GETING VOTED ON...JUST MAY TIE INTO THE WHOLE PICTURE...RATE AND DATE DONT BOTHER ME, WE KNOW THE RATE ITS THE DATE WE WAIT FOR...
...IN MEDS FAVORITE SAYING..WE ARE LITERALLY STANDING ON IT..DONT FALL IN...JUST LOOK IN THE HOLE.

11-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT
I am happy guys... facts, today is not over! and it could be today/tonight/tomorrow...Hearing our gov was trying to hold things up but we already know China and Iraq said NO and we no all is going as expected.. it is just time. No one can or will tell you the exact time or rate...its not going to happen.
I have a guy with a contract with gov of Iraq and he did get paid
... the IMF still says they can have 72 hrs to let the world know...when did that start or did it start yet?
This is a process and we are going through that. I am having a great day myself and
things can happen in a blink of an eye

11-21-2011 Guru Checkmate
You know all of us and the other "gurus" all only tell you what they hear and
trust
...we are all giving you our best predication we can...its going to happen soon and I believe it will happen before the holidays but that is what I believe and I wont apologize if it doesn't, its what I believe

11-21-2011 Guru Simon
Auctions for CBI and now listed in trillions not millions or billions. Oct 25 auction of 170 Trillion in sales; over 100 billion. How can they change those figures w/o something going on? This is going forward and have to keep the faith.
11-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75
$3 - 4 WOULD BE A MEDIUM RATE. $7 - 8 WOULD BE CONSIDERED HIGH RATE. SUCKER RATE IS BELOW $3. BECAUSE THEN IT WILL RISE GRADUALLY WITHIN TIME. WE SIMPLY DO NOT OFFICIALLY KNOW THIS. ITS MY GUESS THAT NOW, BASED ON INFO, WE MAY SEE THE HIGHER RATE FIRST, WHICH IS A GOOD THING.

11-21-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH... UST STILL IN LOCKDOWN...STILL PROGRESSING WITH UPLOADING...100 HRS IN LOCKDOWN,UST EMPLOYEES NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE. DIFFERENT TIMES SOME ONLY SINCE SATURDAY. NO PROBLEMS REPORTED...HANG IN THERE, IT'S OUR DAY (Yeah, One Day it will be)... JMO

11-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 LOADS OF MIXED INFO AND MIS-DIRECTION STILL COMING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THIS WILL DOMINO AT THE HEIGHT OF MIS-DIRECTION. BIG BOYS WILL NOT GIVE
THE RECIPE
...WE WILL EXPLAIN THE NUMBERS AS IT HITS...I AM NOT PARTIAL TO THAT 72 HOURS HOLD STUFF BY IMF. WHEN THIS UNCORKS; THE CHAMPAGNE WILL FLOW AROUND THE GLOBE...LANDING GEARS COME DOWN AT MIDNIGHT AND WE START CIRCLING. MONDAY 12AM CST THRU TUESDAY PM. AT THE GRACES OF IMF AND CBI.

11-21-2011 Guru Freeway Bill
So let's see, we are ready, willing and able to claim this rv whenever it comes out, we have confirmations that we are on the way,
and the bank is ready to deal with US... So what is left to do? Oh yeah ... Activate this sucker!!! I won't even tell you the rates
that have been circling around this TODAY... And from credible sources ... I am just gonna wait and take whatever it is and be blessed

11-21-2011 Guru Jonnywg
the CBI did not update yesterday
until NOON CST
. I admit I fully expected a positive showing this AM and will have a serious reality check if this does not show for us today. As late as 3AM CST we got calls cerifying today is our day and I will still go with that... the cbi actually had 2 updates yesterday and we hope the 2nd one today is in our favor.

11-21-2011 Guru BWM everything I hear is saying we are there. ..I just don't have any other answer other than we are watching BOTH the banks and the CBI to see where it shows ...let's see the rate then we have plenty of time to sort things out...the only delay would be the 72 hour thing IMO... at this point, the world is ticked at O and China wants this done... look for them to take a big part of thecredit now.